L'Oréal Paris Arginine Resist X3 Mask with Reinforcing Serum uploaded by Gates S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LOral laboratories have harnessed the power of Arginine an amino acid that occurs naturally in the fibre and around the hair follicle to restructure fragile hair that has a tendency to fall out. This triple action formula provides intense care that nourishes and reconstructs from root to tip. Hair becomes two times more resistant to breakage with 64 less hair fall after the first application.

• Does this leave your hair geekier silkier and does it hav...1 Answers
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Was not overall satisfied with this mask. I've tried a lot of different brands and this is definitely one of my least favorites. I used this in all of my children's hair and they have a full head full of curly hair and I just don't see a difference in anything when applying this. I did apply this when their hair was wet, not sure if that made a difference or not but noooo I will not be buying this product again.
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
Love love love this mask! It really gives my hair the extra oomph that it needs because of all the product I apply to my locks. It takes my dry, thin hair and makes me feel like a Victoria Secret model
Ali C.
Brighton, IL
This product was okay. I have defiantly used better products. I have extremely curly and thick hair I think this would be better for someone who's hair is a little tamer. I have used on my 4 year old daughter and I could see a little more improvement with her hair than I could mine.
Elizabeth R.
AWESOME! I recently dyed my hair and after all the stress it adds to my locks, it never fails that my head becomes extremely dry. While this product was a tad pricey it was so worth it. I have tried nearly everything to cease the dryness after dying and nothing works except this!
Patrycja G.
Mexico City
My hair after using this product became softer and healthier! I have no longer a problem with brushing my hair after washing them! I also noticed that this mask doesn't make my hair super greasy! Super cool!
Mayerling H.
Pembroke Pines, FL
My mom bought me this product, and i was like, wow its L'Oreal, will be perfect, but kinda expensive just for this amount, just make my hair soft, thats it
Flávia T.
Hillsborough
I really like that mask! When my hair ends is really dry, so I used this mask only in that part of my hair and works pretty good
Patricia U.
Stevensville, MD

I liked this mask because unlike some I've ever used it before, this is not left my hair oily. It was hydrated glow and soft
I have fine hair and this is a fairly good product to use on my hair, it didn't do wonders but it helped to get good texture
Dana P.
Saint Louis, MO
Very good mask. Not my first choice but it did the job. I would buy it again if I couldn't get my normal product.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Does this leave your hair geekier silkier and does it have any weigh down effects?