L'Oréal Paris Arginine Resist X3 Conditioner

LOral laboratories have harnessed the power of Arginine an amino acid that occurs naturally in the fibre and around the hair follicle to restructure fragile hair that has a tendency to fall out. This triple action formula provides intense care that nourishes and reconstructs from root to tip. Hair becomes two times more resistant to breakage with 64 less hair fall after the first application.

This is good for oily hair ??
Is this available in Canada?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Arginine Resist X3 Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Carla V.
Este acondicionador es buenísimo bueno todos son buenos hidratan muchísimos y si dejan el cabello más fuerte y lo mejor de todo es que son baratos y buenos recommendado
Kay S.
Just how i love their shampoos i love their conditioners it gives you a good shine and leaves your hair looking great and feeling soft.
Jessica S.
Guntersville, AL
If you color your hair, this is the best stuff too use! Leaves hair weightless and shinny. Great fro straight or curly hair types.
Taylor M.
Walworth, NY
I love the way Loreal conditioners smell! Every time I use this product people compliment me on how great my hair smells. This product leaves me hair feeling extra shiny and healthy. Would recommend!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Great conditioner. Love the smell and texture of this product it leaves my hair looking amazing it's a great quality product for the price.
May S.
Great product! It smells good and makes my hair feel so soft and light. I would recommend using the other products with this line to get the full effect!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This L'Oreal conditioner works I love the smell and the manageability and texture of my hair :-) recommend this product great value for such a high-quality product.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
Not bad for a drug store shampoo. I hate using drug store shampoos because they usually make my hair feel dry and dull. Nothing beats my Joico K-pak but this one is still ok.
Juliza S.
Glendale, AZ
This conditioner is the best that Ive ever used yes I do like other products but the way that this one makes my hair feel it's amazing I use it every 3 days at an affordable price its good to use. Ever since I've switched to this product I e been satisfied
Idania M.
Gretna, LA
Me encanta todos los productos de loreal y este debe ser buenisimo ya que contiene arginina y he utilizado otros articulos y creo que me seri muy bien este acondicionador en mi cabello.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...