L'Oréal Paris Arginine Resist X3 Conditioner uploaded by Carly B.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LOral laboratories have harnessed the power of Arginine an amino acid that occurs naturally in the fibre and around the hair follicle to restructure fragile hair that has a tendency to fall out. This triple action formula provides intense care that nourishes and reconstructs from root to tip. Hair becomes two times more resistant to breakage with 64 less hair fall after the first application.

Carlie T.
North Ogden , UT
Love this conditioner! It is a good price, and still amazing. Smells good, leaves my hair soft, and is a good deal. Compared to others of they price range it’s the best! I bought it at my local grocery store.
Alexa H.
RICHMOND, IN
Love this, it made my hair feel really soft. A lot of conditioners can leave my hair feeling even more oily than it was before washing. This has no buildup and it feels clean afterwards. The packaging is really modern and unique looking. It's great on a budget and I would definitely recommend it.
Juliza S.
Glendale, AZ
This conditioner is the best that Ive ever used yes I do like other products but the way that this one makes my hair feel it's amazing I use it every 3 days at an affordable price its good to use. Ever since I've switched to this product I e been satisfied
Nicholetta S.
Brick, NJ
I love this conditioner! It makes my hair feel so soft and clean. The smell is great as well. The price is also really great. Iv had this for a while and I still haven't used it all and my conditioner is usually the first one to go. You get a lot of product and only need a little amount.
Taylor M.
Walworth, NY
I love the way Loreal conditioners smell! Every time I use this product people compliment me on how great my hair smells. This product leaves me hair feeling extra shiny and healthy. Would recommend!
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
Not bad for a drug store shampoo. I hate using drug store shampoos because they usually make my hair feel dry and dull. Nothing beats my Joico K-pak but this one is still ok.
Carla V.
Este acondicionador es buenísimo bueno todos son buenos hidratan muchísimos y si dejan el cabello más fuerte y lo mejor de todo es que son baratos y buenos recommendado
Idania M.
Me encanta todos los productos de loreal y este debe ser buenisimo ya que contiene arginina y he utilizado otros articulos y creo que me seri muy bien este acondicionador en mi cabello.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This L'Oreal conditioner works I love the smell and the manageability and texture of my hair :-) recommend this product great value for such a high-quality product.
May S.
Great product! It smells good and makes my hair feel so soft and light. I would recommend using the other products with this line to get the full effect!