BeautyHairHair ProductsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Antidandruff Shampoo

L'Oreal Paris Antidandruff Shampoo

Antidandruff Shampoo

Best antidandruff shampoo?! I use this one now and I don’t hate it, but I’m open to trying a new one!
Has anyone had a good experience with this? I have a very sensitive scalp/skin and very thick curly hair. Also does it smell good?
Has anyone else tried this? It kind of gave me some flakes rather than toning down what was goin on on my scalp. Anyone have a better recommendation?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Antidandruff Shampoo!
Holly S.
Rockland, MA
I do not drink a lot of water and use very hot water during my showers, so dry skin, especially now during the winter, is my top beauty concern. Before using EverFresh products, my scalp was flaky and I could feel build-up in certain areas. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, and used it twice a week, as suggested on the bottle. On the very first day I used the EverFresh Micro-Exfoliating Scrub, Shampoo and Conditioner combo, I had no flakes! As I felt around my scalp with my fingertips, I no longer felt any build-up. This Shampoo smells amazing, too! Most anti-dandruff products smell like chemicals, but this smells of indian lilac. It is more efficient at ridding my scalp of flakes than competitor brands! I would never go back to my other anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner after using this combo of products, and would highly recommend it to any one suffering from flakes. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Sabrina L.
Kannapolis , NC
L'Oreal Paris Antidandruff Shampoo uploaded by Sabrina L.
Shampoo was what I would expect for a dandruff shampoo. My scalp gets dandruff at times during the cold months and this shampoo was good for combating that. I do not like any dandruff shampoo enough to give 5 stars because I have never found one that makes my hair feel as clean as the the regular but my hair looked healthy, shiny and dandruff free during my trial with the ever brand. Definitely recommend when your scalp begins flaking or notice a drier scalp.
Nevyn D.
Maywood, CA
O received this product complimentary for testing purposes and have been so pleased with it! The loreal everfresh line has done wonders for my hair! I love how clean it leaves my hair feeling super refreshed! My scalp doesnt itch much throughout the day after my showers aswell. It removes my flaky scalp gently. And leaves my hair oh so soft! Not to mention how wonderful the scent is! It has a light scent that smells so fresh and clean. Very satisfied with this shampoo!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I have nothing but good things to say about this product. During the winter months, I struggle with a dry scalp that causes dandruff. This Loreal Ever Fresh shampoo paired with the conditioner, really helped to keep my scalp hydrated and free of any dandruff. I also loved the clean scent that lingered from my hair all day long! I received this product free of charge, in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Dana E.
L'Oreal Paris Antidandruff Shampoo uploaded by Dana E.
L'Oreal Paris Antidandruff Shampoo uploaded by Dana E.
I wanted to love this hair system so much!!! But... I'm iffy about this shampoo. I gave it three open minded tries. I did the Loreal Microscrub for the scalp, then washed my hair with this shampoo. It made my curly hair feel very course (kind of like raw cotton), like it had stripped all of the oils from my hair--this can be a good thing if you aren't ethnic. However, I am African American and I prefer products that lock in moisture without depleting all of the natural oil from my hair. I will say that my hair smelled very clean, my scalp felt very clean, and that I was without any dandruff. I could still smell the Lilac wafting from my hair days after I'd shampooed. I give the product two point five stars because of the way my hair felt after using this part of the hair system. Afterwards, I washed with my normal ethnic shampoo and my hair was soft and flexible again. But, the entire point is simplicity and purpose. I shouldn't have to use two shampoos in one sitting. Great product, just not that great for my specific hair type.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kaylee D.
Garland, TX
I was so disappointed in this product. i absolutely hated it. First off, it doesn't smell like indian lilac, it smells like a man. i have asked multiple people what does this smell like and they all have a disgusted face after and say why does your hair care products smell like a straight up dude?? It's repulsive. Next, the shampoo is terrible. It barely cleans my hair let alone does anything for my dandruff. On top of that, the packaging is awful. My shampoo will not close no matter what i do. It's annoying to have to sit there trying to store it so the product won't leak out. But i absolutely can't get past the smell everytime i use it so these products are being trashed. I was sent these products for review for free but my opinions obviously remain my own.
Culture S.
Carlsbad, CA
I suffer from dry scalp. Dryyyyyyy scalp. I have tried almost every type of product on the market, with very little success. My hair gets oily after a few days of not washing, yet my scalp gets drier and itchy. I was having success with Pura Dor's dry scalp shampoo, but after a while, my scalp became immune to it. I was so relieved to have received this Loreal VoxBox from Influenster! I've tried it for the last 2 weeks and my scalp has truly shown improvement! I hope my scalp can continue to benefit. My hair is black, so tiny white dry flakes show up so easily. I'm seeing a lot less flakes!
Janae K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Love this product. It's super affordable! Helps relieve an itchy scalp and keeps my dandruff in check! Love this whole system!
Ana C.
N Plainfield, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite affordable anti-dandruff shampoo. I absolutely love the scent, it isn't strong at all and is pleasant. It's also safe to used on dyed hair. I've been having to wash my hair daily because I work at a hospital and have to wash more frequently because of COVID-19. A few times a week I'll use this shampoo and just use it on my scalp. I've noticed a difference and no longer have any dandruff. My hair is oily but my scalp tends to be dry, especially in the winter, but this shampoo does the trick!
Lexi K.
Elk River, MN
I just went through a period of having really bad dandruff. I purchased this product because it had overall pretty good reviews and I needed something cheap and quick. I used this shampoo for about 2 weeks and it didn’t do a single thing. If anything, it made my hair worse! The smell is pretty strong but I liked it, it was kind of minty. I ended up purchasing a high end dandruff shampoo and my dandruff was literally gone after 1 wash. L'Oreal Paris Antidandruff Shampoo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sola V.
doub S.
il y a 5 ans
L'Oreal Paris Antidandruff Shampoo Does this product is really anti dandruff ?