L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream

Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream

Is this cream very heavy? And is it a good value for the price?
How well this product work on dry skin? It doesn’t looks too pricey so I’m questioning if it is really works ?
Ladies over 30- Do you use an anti-wrinkle cream? I currently use [product:loreal-paris-revitalift-anti-wrinkle-firming-night-cream-17-oz-jar]
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“I have dry skin and this product works great for me. I love the thick, creamy texture. Rubbing the product into my skin feels so luxurious and moisturizing for a drugstore brand. A little goes a long way. My skin feels healthy and rejuvenated when I apply this. ” in reviews
new castle
I like the loreal very much beat anti wrinkle night [email protected] ever had! Good look morning skin is soft and natural i like it and recomended it❤️
Guadalajara jalisco
L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream uploaded by Erika G.
Me gusta mucho lo compre para evitar arrugas y me ha funcionado, no veo líneas de expresión ya que mi piel se mantiene humectada ☺️
It is a good idea , i mean in time it works but not that fast , i think it is a good formuka and it have an amaizing fragarance.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...