L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream

Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream

Is this cream very heavy? And is it a good value for the price?
How well this product work on dry skin? It doesn’t looks too pricey so I’m questioning if it is really works ?
Ladies over 30- Do you use an anti-wrinkle cream? I currently use [product:loreal-paris-revitalift-anti-wrinkle-firming-night-cream-17-oz-jar]
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“I have dry skin and this product works great for me. I love the thick, creamy texture. Rubbing the product into my skin feels so luxurious and moisturizing for a drugstore brand. A little goes a long way. My skin feels healthy and rejuvenated when I apply this. ” in reviews
Yukon, OK
I've only begun using this product recently and 2 week later I am still obsessed. I'm usually against anything with a strong fragrance but the light floral scent is extremely appealing. Along with that you can definitely experience a slight tingle of the skin on the face as if its 'working' its magic! I've been in love with my skin so far and can't wait to hit the 4 week mark to see the tightening results!
My skin has been so dry recently so I figured I’d try out a night cream. Well, for a “night cream” this stuff barely moisturizes my skin at all. It didn’t provide the level of moisture one would expect from something with the term night cream in the title. It also is highly fragranced (with an old lady smell!). Not a fan and will not repurchase.
Brandon, MS
L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream uploaded by Renee H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I decided to purchase this because I was seeing all the #Influensters who got a similar product posting rave reviews. I was looking for a night cream with retinol. This is a heavier moisturizer, but not too heavy. A little bit goes a long way. I feel like it is improving fine lines and overall skin appearance.
Mineral point , WI
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this for about 2 months. I really haven’t seen any difference in my skin. It’s gentle enough where I don’t breakout from it, but as far as fine lines diminishing I really don’t notice anything different.
Rockland , MA
Really did see improvements, but you have to use it every night. Skin looks and feels much better. Lines on your face do not vanish but become less pronounced. Recommended
Purchased at: CVS
I struggle with my skin getting dry during the summer months as I'm out in the sunshine more. So I went in search of a nice, thick night cream to help my skin soak up moisture and anti aging goodness while I sleep. This product had good reviews and I liked the price. So I decided to give it a try. I immediately noticed how nice and thick this moisturizer is and I really enjoy the scent. It glides on nicely and immediately makes your skin feel pampered and hydrated. I bring it down to my décolletage and also apply it to the tops of my hands. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling, just nicely hydrated. I have to thank my grandmother for encouraging me to start using anti aging lotions before I was even a teen, because my skin is yet to show any signs of aging at 42. So I have no lines or wrinkles to report being effected by this product. But after using this for a couple weeks, my skin is extremely soft and smooth and feels so well hydrated. I've not had my typical problem of little dry bits of flaky looking skin when I apply makeup, and that really thrills me. I would purchase this again.
L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream uploaded by Kristen W.
So maybe this is just the one I got? The consistency feels very...balmy. Like chapstick almost. I use it like a lip pot. I swipe my finger gently across the top and smooth it on my face. I think they could put it in a stick form if they wanted to. It’s hard to get a decent amount of product but I actually think that’s for the best. Because I’m definitely not over using it and my skin has improved SO much. I had weird dry spots on the top of my cheeks/under my eyes and no amount of anything was making it better. A few days of this and they feel normal and not flaky. And this is with a seriously small amount! This was sent to me as a sample and I didn’t think much of it at the time, but my skin has changed a bit (I’ve always had combination/oily skin) and this seems to be the only thing helping. Plus it smells like baby wipes, and I can live with that over some of the others.
Rockaway Park, NY
1,030 reviews
So I tried this product out last night. I really liked the scent and the consistency. I like thick creams to wear at night. Unfortunately when I woke up this morning I had two small whiteheads on my chin. My skin was hydrated and looked less red than it normally does but I decided to look up the product and find out some more info. Unfortunately it’s not a non comedogenic product 😕. It may work for other people but I have sensitive skin that can break out easily so I’ll have to return it.
Wilmington , NC
I have found my new favorite night cream with this product! I love how thick and creamy it is and rubs in super easy without feeling greasy like some thicker night creams are. It actually feels light on my skin after applying. I also love the smell of it. Its an elegant scent yet not overpowering, just right! It feels amazingly hydrating on my skin after washing and applying my serums and makes me feel like I’m doing my skin a favor using it.
Robbinsdale , MN
L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream uploaded by Christina D.
Awesome night cream. My skin is so soft and bright in the morning and it is slowly fading my fine lines. I love it's packaging. Mine was a good price, it contained %50 more product for the same price. At Walgreens. It's a very thick and heavy white cream. Great in a overnight cream. You want it thick. So I really like this a lot!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...