L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream

Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream

Is this cream very heavy? And is it a good value for the price?
How well this product work on dry skin? It doesn’t looks too pricey so I’m questioning if it is really works ?
Ladies over 30- Do you use an anti-wrinkle cream? I currently use [product:loreal-paris-revitalift-anti-wrinkle-firming-night-cream-17-oz-jar]
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“I have dry skin and this product works great for me. I love the thick, creamy texture. Rubbing the product into my skin feels so luxurious and moisturizing for a drugstore brand. A little goes a long way. My skin feels healthy and rejuvenated when I apply this. ” in reviews
Fabens, TX
Ok this one i have in a couples of days and i use it but the problem is when i started to use it i thought its moisturize a lot but not too moisture and my skin get dry i already use about 4 days so i will b trying to use it 1 week i will check maybe some difference change.. And also before i don't have line in my nose laugh line but when i use it when i woke up in the morning i saw a line in the side of my nose.. And get pimples .. Now i already have 2 pimples..Thats y i trying to use just 1 week and if not working at all i will probably stop this
I just bought this today so I'm super excited to try it out and let y'all know how it goes! I'll just give my first impressions for now.. It was only $11 so that was a huge plus! A lot cheaper than most anti-aging night creams out there. Comes in a heavy glass jar that makes it feel more expensive unlike the plastic jars some tend to come in. The only down side for me personally is that it doesn't really have a smell. It has that tiny hint of a face cream type smell but that's it.I would rather it have a nice smell but that's not a deal breaker or anything. As for results, I'll use it for a few weeks then let y'all know what I think.
I didn't use night creams like I should've but I've been using this night cream for awhile now and I've notice my skin looks a lot smoother in the areas that used to crease!
GIBSON , NC
The price is unbeatable and like the way it works on my fine lines.. but it makes my very skin dry and I'm constantly putting other oils on my face to get rid of the dry skin
Beaverton, OR
I love this stuff! I'm only 20 so anti aging might not be the first thing people my age add to regimen, but I am a pale person with fine lines on my forehead already. Revitalift night cream - along with the day cream - has made a noticeable difference in my skin. My forehead looks better and my skin feels more elastic - in the best way. Great price for the product too.
Lebanon Jct, KY
L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream uploaded by Tracy M.
I have got this product and have been using this for a while now and I will say that I love it the smell is great and it don't take a lot of the product to use just a little bit will go along way I have got this at wal greens and yes I would recommend to use this product
Kingwood, WV
Been using L'Oréal products as I can say that this cream is amazing. It make sky skin really smooth and I wake up with a glow in the morning even I don't get enough sleep at night. My skin absorbs the cream easily and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I love the smell too. Good thing is this is dermatologist approved and non-comedogenic.
Felicity, OH
I am a 46 year old woman with fine lines and a few deeper lined wrinkles. I started using l'oreal revitalift night cream about 11 weeks ago. I started noticing a difference around week three and now I feel more comfortable in my own skin again. Lined are smoothing out. Not gone and probably never will be but better for sure.
Harrison, GA
My Holy Grail Night Cream!! I've been searching for a long time for a night Cream that didn't make Me an oil slick in the morning but also had some anti-wrinkle components in there and was safe enough that I could mix with my skin care products and oils I use at night. I absolutely love this cream and I have seen results and my face had never looked better!! The price is unbeatable as well! I highly recommend this product if not this particular one, one with Tigergrass in it for sure!! It has done auh-mazing things for my skin!!
Did NOT like this product! Very disappointed with how oily it made my skin the next morning. At first I thought I was using too much product but after using less and less every time and still waking up looking way too greasy, even after thoroughly washing my face, I determined it was just the product itself that contained too many oil based ingredients to help my specific skin type.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...