L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream

Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream

Is this cream very heavy? And is it a good value for the price?
How well this product work on dry skin? It doesn’t looks too pricey so I’m questioning if it is really works ?
Ladies over 30- Do you use an anti-wrinkle cream? I currently use [product:loreal-paris-revitalift-anti-wrinkle-firming-night-cream-17-oz-jar]
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream!
Product Highlights
“I have dry skin and this product works great for me. I love the thick, creamy texture. Rubbing the product into my skin feels so luxurious and moisturizing for a drugstore brand. A little goes a long way. My skin feels healthy and rejuvenated when I apply this. ” in reviews
This is a hidden gem. You will never assume a drugstore product could be your daily must. But this cream is so moisturizing and so softening. Especially in autumn to winter, I need this product as my daily after washing my face. AND the best part of this product is IT'S SO CHEAP!!! Totally worth buying.
I bought this on a whim because my old cream ran out. It's available at normal places like Walmart or Target and other drug stores. At least I wasn't a fan of the texture of the cream. It's thicker than what I'm used to. I didn't hate it and gave it a try. After a week using it every night, people randomly started noticing and complimenting my skin. The more I used it the more compliments I got. This is definitely a repurchase
Albuquerque, NM
I love this stuff! I have oily skin and this moisturiser is the only one that gives my skin the moisture it needs without making me super oily. I like that my skin feels smoother and much firmer than before.
Airway Hgts, WA
This is the best night cream I have found yet! It makes my skin feel so good and it moisturizes so nice without leaving a oily feeling on the skin. I use it every night and my face feels so refreshed in the morning and my skin doesn't break out as much when I use this cream.
Lebanon, TN
L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream uploaded by Beverly B.
This is a really good night cream. In two weeks my skin was visably firmer and less fine lines. Its well worth the money. I will defiantly be purchasing another one. I just turned 46 and love this product, makes my skin feel so good.
Lexington, SC
Really like this cream would give it five stars but leaves a bit of sticky type film on your face after you massage it on your face. I really like that it has no smell. When I say it has no smell I don’t mean it has a medicine type non perfume smell, I mean it has no smell at all.
Orange, CA
I took a selfie one day and was horrified at the wrinkles I saw. When did that happen? This was one of the first products I tried because of good reviews. I used it consistently and notice a clear difference. They aren't gone but they are definitely softer.
Clarksville
This stuff is super thick. My face is always very hydrated the next day after using it. It seems to work pretty well. I am almost through the jar and some of my lines look less noticeable. It doesn’t really help with dark circles.
Naples, FL
I have been using this beauty for over a week now and have noticed extreme results! I can’t wait to see what the next few week will reveal! L’Oréal is so far my absolute favorite when it comes to facial rejuvenation!
L'Oréal Paris Anti-Wrinkle + Firming Night Cream uploaded by Brooke C.
This product has made me look forward to going to bed. I love the texture of the very smooth and cooling face cream. It glides on very nicely to my skin and definitely makes my face feel very refreshed. I don't have very many wrinkles since I'm only 21 but I noticed firmer skin within 2-3 weeks and was very impressed. I do have some deep wrinkles in my forehead and this has helped a lot with that. Can't wait to see even more results!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...