BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Anti-Oxidant Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo: Instantly nourishes and helps shield color from fading, leaving hair protected and color vibrant over time Up to 8 weeks of color vibrancy With anti-oxidant and UV filters For color-treated hair see more...

• Does this shampoo really make your color more vibrant? Or do you ...10 Answers
  • Does this product leave any build-up in the hair?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I highly recommend this product especially with individuals with colored hair!" in 1 review
  • "My friend recommended this toe after I told her my other shampoos never helped with my curly hair shedding so bad but this product is amazing! " in 1 review
  • "this is a great shampoo i love how my hair feels after using it an it smells great I would purchase again" in 1 review
  • "This product smells good but that's all it has going for it." in 1 review
  • "I can't use this brand every time I wash my hair however because it seems like my hair gets super greasy if i use it more then 3 washes in a row. " in 1 review
Jessica B.
You can't beat the price of this bottle! It lasts a very long time and keeps my dyed hair in tip top shape. And it smells INCREDIBLE. Very good quality and gives salon-like results after washing. I buy it frequently and rotate my use of it--highly recommended!

Other pros: silky smooth hair, it doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp; it deep cleans my hair, which is naturally thick, without giving off an oily appearance upon use.
Mayra R.
I got this as a sample from the loreal feria dye I bought. I have to say I loved the smell as to it helping maintain the color I'm not sure because it was only a sachet sample so I couldn't test it out completely. I would like to get a bigger sample and try this out for more time.
Toni J.
Since I colored my hair I have been looking for something affordable to keep my color looking its best. This was not that bad Ive used it a few times now but haven't noticed a big difference. Its affordable and easy to find. It smelled really good and made my hair soft.
Krystal S.
Eastlake, OH
I love the smell my color seems to last longer than the song instructions say it should. That indicates the product dies what it states. I use this almost daily. It's along the sane price range as other non salon shampoos it is very satisfying.
Mindy D.
Hollywood, FL
This used to be the best color retention shampoo I have ever used until they changed the formulation a couple of years ago. I have been using this since it first came out. All I can do is plead with Loreal to bring the old formulation back.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
I have been selected for free loreal color vibrancy intensive for free by Influenster and I have used it prior to this and I was highly impressed by the effectiveness of the system be it shampoo or the spray and I will be buying it soon .
Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
As someone who is always changing up my hair this type of product is important to my daily beauty routine. this leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling amazing. it is defiantly worth every penny. one of the best I've tried so far
Jessica W.
I love this shampoo!!! It makes my hair feel extremely soft after coloring and keeps my color looking refreshed. You can't beat the price either! Combine this with the L'Oréal Color Vibrancy conditioner and they are a great duo
Rosa V.
San Antonio, TX
Love the smell and love how my hair feels like actual hair after dying it so many time! What I didn't like is that it's supposed to be for color treated hair. But I felt it lighten the color making the color loose its color!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Great product-holds my color in better than any professional brand has. Great for the whole family. Gets your hair good and clean. Smells great! Very affordable when bought in the big bottles at SAMs club.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this shampoo really make your color more vibrant? Or do you have a better product to prevent fading?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave any build-up in the hair?