BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Anti-Oxidant Color Vibrancy Nourishing Shampoo: Instantly nourishes and helps shield color from fading, leaving hair protected and color vibrant over time Up to 8 weeks of color vibrancy With anti-oxidant and UV filters For color-treated hair see more...

• Does this shampoo really make your color more vibrant? Or do you ...10 Answers
  • Does this product leave any build-up in the hair?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My friend recommended this toe after I told her my other shampoos never helped with my curly hair shedding so bad but this product is amazing! " in 1 review
  • "I can't use this brand every time I wash my hair however because it seems like my hair gets super greasy if i use it more then 3 washes in a row. " in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product especially with individuals with colored hair!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great shampoo i love how my hair feels after using it an it smells great I would purchase again" in 1 review
  • "I had faded colored hair and it made my hair look more colored than faded." in 1 review
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Loreal is my favorite brand of hair care product. This shampoo restores my hair and fixes the damaged ends I have caused for drying, straightening and the color I have put on my hair. I have tried many brands but this one here helps treats and protects my hair. This is a great brand that offers variety depending on what you may need. I suggest if you need to repair or treat tour hair this product and brand one be a great one for you as well. I have never been disappointed in any product I have used from this brand.
dahlia m.
great shampoo for great price ! makes my hair super soft & takes out all my tangles! it's for color treated hair which is my hair so it's perfect for me , i love this shampoo and i recommend it highly !
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
This shampoo smells great and makes my hair feel really soft and clean. My hair is naturally red but it fades super quickly in the sunshine and during the summer. Since using this shampoo with the conditioner I've found that my hair stays bright and shiny all year round
Vanessa D.
I constantly color my hair. I'm naturally a brunette and go to a salon to dye it blonde which is costly. I recently started using this shampoo and it works great! It keeps my color looking fresh and the new. Not to mention it smells very good!
Stephanie V.
I have been using this shampoo for a few years now and I can definitely say it makes the color in your hair more vibrant. It is the only shampoo I use, and it gives a nice shine to my hair. It makes my subtle balayage stand out a little more which I like too.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I use this when I color my hair, though with any shampoo it does pull a little bit of color from it it doesn't pull as much as other products. It's packed with vitamins and other things to help nourish your hair and keep it healthy and soft.
Elaina V.
Allentown, PA
This is the only brand I use for my shampoo and conditioner. Probably not as good as salon quality, but smells great and helped my color stay locked in for quite a few washes.
Marissa C.
No complaints here! Left my hair feeling silly smooth and without residual! I loved the scent! I don't have a dry scalp, it tends to actually be more oily and it still did the job! Definitely reccomend!
Kennedy C.
I swear by this product. I got my hair colored back in August and it's still lasting and vibrant. It washes well and it's inexpensive! I would highly recommend!😊
Shanda D.
Caldwell, TX
This stuff is amazing. I did t have to use a ton of it like I do others. And I have medium thickness and mid back length hair. Helps keep my color vi rant and my hair soft.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
Does this shampoo really make your color more vibrant? Or do you have a better product to prevent fading?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this product leave any build-up in the hair?