L'Oréal Paris Anti-Breakage Double Serum

Anti-Breakage Double Serum

My hair is so dry because I bleach it all the time. I notice when I brush my hair before I shower, or at the end of the night, my ends literally just break off. Is this a good product to prevent that from happening?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Anti-Breakage Double Serum!
How would you rate this product?
I have bvery very fine thin hair. I use this three times a weeks in order to stay on top of it. I also like that in the winter my hair isn't so full of static. Love this stuff
I have thick curly hair and this serum honestly works better than ANY top of the line professional serum. It keeps my hair shiny, super soft and frizz free. I love the price. I will continue to use this forever! Win for L’Oreal!
Garland, TX
I love this product. It makes my hair feel healthy. I have hair that breaks easily so this helps a lot. It smells amazing as well. It also helps with the shine of my hair. It lathers easily and cleans my hair well. I will definitely buy it again when I run out
Georgetown, DE
This is an amazing hair serum. I do not put much product in my hair because I do not like the way that it feels and weighs my hair down. It this product is the complete opposite I put it in my damp hair before I dry it and it leaves my hair so smooth, as well as locks in moisture and is not heavy.
I guess this might be good for a determinate kind of hair. I had problems when I first use it. My hair is oily and after using it it just went worse and worse.. I cannot say that it didn't help, because it made my hair stronger. So I guess it depends on your kind of hair.
Santa Clara , CA
Loreal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Anti breakage dual serum is an excellent serum for dull and dry hair. It helps make hair strong and prevents them from breaking. I have been using it for a month now and i absolutely love it. I have seen visible results
L'Oréal Paris Anti-Breakage Double Serum uploaded by Sheila B.
I use this product before brushing (my very tangled) hair and it works wonders for that! As for anti-breakage, I have only been using it for a couple days, so I can't say much about that. It smells pretty nice and it helps my hair detangle easily, so I will use it just for that.
Lanham, MD
I love all loreal products, and I love this more as well. Make my hair feel soft and smooth all day. Has a very nice smell and does not feel heavy like othe serums. It also does not feel oily . I recommend this product if you have dull, dry hairs like my were.
Northglenn, CO
The Loreal paris hair experitse Ever-Strong anti breakage dual serum did not work at all. It weighed my hair down, which is very thin anyway from years of coloring. It lathers just fine, but is hard to wash out and leaves my hair dead on my head. It sucked, because it cost a lot of money. l
Des Moines, IA
I am surprised by how much I like this product as it is a drugstore brand so Im always a little hesitant but price, packaging and results were pretty spot on. Not the best product Ive ever used but it's worth a try if youre looking for something new!!