BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber B.
Torrington, WY
A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! It didn't take much for my hair to get the "freezer" effect and I have THICK hair. Personally I wouldn't not and have not bought this product again as I prefer something less intense, but I do feel that the right person would LOVE this product and product line.
Victoria A.
Mission, TX
This gel is amazing.!! I like to use it when wearing pony tails and especially when trying to wear a professional looking, clean bun.!! It really holds your hair together which makes it easier to get through the day.
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
This was a very good product when i used it helped me a lot now whenever i think hair is going to get frizzed i use it.But mostly after showers
Lydia F.
Chocowinity, NC
This gel works great !! Keeps freeze controlled for a long period of time. It is very effective and i will continue to purchase this produce.
Shellalissia J.
Newport, WA
I absolutely love this loreal product. I use it on my boy for his Mohawks and spikes and keeps the hold all day long. would highly recommend.
allie c.
Madawaska, ME
This gel is the best gel iv ever gotten in my life it is amazing and smells really good it is also good for any hair style you want to have.
Wendy L.
Watauga, TX
This product did not work well for me. It left my hair stiff. It does have a pleasant smell which is what I do love about L'oreal products.
Adrianna B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Very good product and goes on easy excellent product I will use it over again it also was a decent price and its good for natural hair
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ
Perfect for curls. Love it, Sometimes when i wash my hair I don't blow dry, just put this product and get my hair curly and very nice.
ANNMARGARET P.
I honestly did not like this product because it made my scalp very dry, and it also left dandruffs looking flakes on my hair.