BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Protect and perfect with advanced suncare quick dry spf 50. This exclusive patented uv filter system delivers long-lasting - broad spectrum protection in a unique - quick dry spray formula for easy application. It's infused with powerful antioxidants...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This sunscreen is so lightweight I can wear it under my foundation. I got it at Walmart . Its great for my sensitive skin And pretty inexpensive even when it's not in sale." in 4 reviews
Laura M.
Syracuse, NY
This is great sunscreen to bring to the beach. It applies evenly and doesn't leave you feeling oily at all. I would recommend this to someone with children, as it is easy to quickly apply. It would also be good for applying to yourself on hard to reach places (back, shoulders, etc.). Overall a great product!
Meagan L.
Orlando, FL
Goes on very sheer vs regular sport sunscreen which is nice to not have the sticky sunscreen feeling. The only down fall I have encountered with this is that the coverage does not seem to be as effective long term. I would recommend several applications if you are going to be in the sun long term.
Sara B.
I am a strong believer in sun-screen, so when I found this little gem I was thrilled! This alcohol free sun-screen goes on easily and wont leave you feeling greasy at all! The spray is light, with a pleasant smell, and the quick drying ability makes it an easy step before heading out the door! Perfect for any outdoor activity, not just the beach!
Dakota B.
I really love this spray especially around the pool. It dries super quick and it keeps me protected. I have fair skin and have never gotten a sunburn using this spray. I love also that its not sticky like other sunscreens are. Plus its alcohol free which is a plus for my sensitive skin!
Sandy P.
This is the ultimate product to use this summer. In Texas, it can get really hot so it's good to have this handy. It was gentle on the skin and didn't leave a sticky residue like most sprays. Although it wasn't 100 SPF, it was still enough to prevent any sun damage. Amazing product.
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
Sunscreen is very important! I like this particular sun screen because it is a dry spray that doesn't feel oily or it's not a cream that takes forever to rub on. Even after repeated use my pores do not feel clogged! The only downside is that it runs out super fast!
Dessire F.
This is my go-to Sun screen spray haha any time i go to the pool and i dont have any time to prepare myself of get ready I just use it, and I know my skin will be protected, it does not leave an oily feeling in your skin and it is not abrassive, it also has a good price.
Josh W.
Muncie, IN
This product was great at keeping me from getting burnt to a crisp while out and about this summer. I use it when laying out, gardening, and at the beach or by the pool. It doesn't have a chemical smell like a lot of sun screens, and is a snap to apply.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
Super light weight Sunscreen is my fave, and this one is it! I have it next to my pool in a bin with clean towels so my guests are welcome to it, super gentle and not thick and greasy!
Kimberly S.
Newark, NJ
I use this everyday on my face, neck, upper chest and arms. It is not greasy, and drys clear. My dermatologist has told me I don't have a lot of sun damage! So I presume it is working. Its very affordable and I've used it many summers in a row, I've even recommended it to my family.