BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Concealers Correctors - A light and smooth-textured concealer that brightens and conceals imperfections on your skin.

Miranda W.
Webster, MA
I have mixed feelings about this product.. The color was perfect for fair to light skin, however I was not a fan of the coverage. I love to do a heavy smokey eye on nights I go out and I feel like it wasn't holding up its end of the bargain. Half way through the the night my eye shadow had a little bit of fall out and the concealer was so light weight and creamy that it had actually mixed under my eye causing me to have black eyes. Not cool
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
L'Oréal Air Wear Long Wearing Concealer Corrector is an affordable product that , like most L'Oréal products, has lived up to it's name. I am a first time user of this particular product and I found it very easy to apply and once it was on, you couldn't feel it. I will be using this product again!
April H.
Middletown, RI
I absolutely love this concealer! I struggle with a lot of scarring from previous acne and this concealer does a great job to clear it up. I have a light to medium skin tone and it does a great job matching my skin tone. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Stacey C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice concealer; didn't wear off during the day; nice color range and consistency too the product. . blended out nicely. L'Oreal is my preferred drugstore oncealer brand.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
This concealers not bad it's a little too oily for me so I wouldn't use it during the summer or winter time when my skin is a little more dry because it seemed to move around a little
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Ehh its whatever really. id use it in a pinch but I prefer my bobby brown over this. I do like it because its way cheaper than bobby brown
Stephanie L.
Columbus, OH
I probably wouldn't buy this again. I didn't like the texture of the concealer. And its not as "long-lasting" as I thought it would be
Brandi L.
Napoleonville, LA
I love this concealer. I love the way it feels on my skin and the way my skin feel afterwards. I'll always buy this concealer!!!
Katie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
It is a good quality product. I use every once in a while as a supplement when I run out of my regular product. Coverage is good.
Christina M.
Nothing about this concealer was long wearing. Not even primer, setting powder AND setting spray could keep this in place
DONNA V.