BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The L'Oreal AirWear Breathable face makeup gives your skin an even tone and adds a natural glow to your complexion. The lightweight micro-refined powder formula of this L'Oreal long-wearing powder foundation delivers an ultra silky effect. Formulated...

• I'm looking for a drug store powder foundation that has full cove...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Air Wear Breathable Long-wearing Powder Foundation
  • "I am a huge fan of powder foundation and this is one drug store brand that I have found to really like!" in 2 reviews
  • "Really lightweight and does last but I found it very light coverage as well." in 1 review
  • "I love L'Oreal as a drug store product and I think they have really good products " in 1 review
  • "Very light feeling left a great matte finish." in 1 review
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
I love loreal. I am not poor nor rich, but for a product that you can blend with others. It's amazing. I am a aspiring Cosmetic Artist and this brand along with the product is amazing!
Batul L.
Chennai
I absolutely loved the product as it was really durable and affordable for me. I loved it's colour and packaging. It was satisfying.
Emily F.
Somerset, KY
I like this foundation because it is light and breatheable but I have had trouble finding a perfect match to my skin.
laiza a.
Adoro tanto pra contornos quanto pra ajudar a selar o resto da minha pele pra não graquelar a minha maquiagem ótimo.
Karissa W.
Brillion, WI
This is my favorite foundation ever. Even coverage with no lines! Doesn't look like you're even wearing foundation!
Heidi C.
Urbandale, IA
Love this! Very light weight, great coverage. Always been a Mary Kay girl, but will switch to this from now on.
Sandra D.
Goes on light and is pretty long wearing. But if you need a lot of coverage, this one might not be for you.
Hollie S.
Farley Tricia V.
San Diego, CA
I have this one and when I first see this I'm like love at first sight and its so soft and natural
Tiffany M.
Very nice. Does last throughout the day. I would suggest to go with a lighter color than your norm
Ashley V.
I'm looking for a drug store powder foundation that has full coverage, blends well and doesn't look clumpy. How well does this work ?