MakeupEye MakeupMascaraL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight

L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight

Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight

Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight!
Jessica C.
Newaygo, MI
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight uploaded by Jessica C.
Purchased at: Target
The latest treasure from my weekend #targethaul-- #AirVolumeMegaMascara by #Loreal. This mascara lengthens and adds ample volume without weighing down your lashes! Woohoo!! It looks so lovely; people will think you're wearing high-end mascara! #YEStheyreREAL #voxbox #Redhead #makeup
Camila L.
Bridgeport, CT
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight uploaded by Camila L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight I think it’s a pretty good mascara, the look in my photo I could done it with 3 coats of mascara, I wait btw every coat around 1 minute I think , you need to wait so they can dried a lil bit and then give tha volume. My eyelashes are straight so I have curl them before every mascara, I think is a good mascara, but you can found the same results for less price doing the same step for example with the false eyelashes from maybelline (purple ) + I have to wear waterproof. They give you a good look , just follow the steps ($9 dl they usually cost at Walgreens $13.99 but I use a coupon for $4 and some times there are if you buy 1 you get 50% of in the 2 but I think is same price as walmart)
Patty C.
Weston, WV
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight uploaded by Patty C.
Purchased at: Walmart
You have to scrape a lot of product of my your wands. Its not that bad though when you need to do that. It does lengthen your lashes a bit. Its very easy to apply. This was the first time using this product and getting it too. I would recommend it but I feel like thete are more mascaras out there that you might enjoy. But good drug store mascara.
Lori W.
Providence, RI
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: CVS
Gives volume and length. Dries without clumping or flaking. Comes in brown also. This was my 1st time using and with purchase again. Budget friendly. I recommend this product for all eye colors also.
Cassie N.
Oak Harbor
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight uploaded by Cassie N.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight is an inexpensive drugstore mascara. It claims to provide mega volume and be lightweight. 👍Pros: This product is very lightweight. It almost feels like you're not wearing mascara. The price is affordable. The packaging is appealing. 👎Cons: I had to apply a lot of mascara to get the length and volume that I did. There was a lot of transfer to my upper and lower eyelids. This mascara did not hold a curl very well for me. I would not purchase this mascara again.
Ericca R.
Yuma, AZ
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight uploaded by Ericca R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this mascara! Ame, amo esta máscara deja tus pestañas súper largas y separadas cero pegadas. Me encantoooo 🥰 opto por comprar waterproof por qué no me gusta mancharme la zona de mis ojos además tengo pestaña muy lacia, en mi caso me va súper bien con esta línea. Se las recomiendo mucho L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight
Ashley R.
Henderson, KY
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight uploaded by Ashley R.
Another one if th8se things i have just bought in the week and i honestly loce it. Stay very well amd long lasting on my lashes. Not the easiest thing with a makeup removing wipe to get off altogether but spent money on it so i hope to use alot.
mami K.
I really love this product my eye lashes feel light Weight and I didn't have apply very much either a good water proof L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight mascara to use daily .
GB B.
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight uploaded by GB B.
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight uploaded by GB B.
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight  una calificación regular veremos si la cambiamos después de probar el rímel 😳 mmmmm
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
L'Oreal Paris Air Volume Mega Mascara Waterproof, Lightweight uploaded by Sherri F.
Absolutely love the deep, dark, jet black color of this mascara! As the name claims this mascara does feel lightweight on my lashes. Gave me volume and length, but was a bit difficult to apply without getting my lashes clumped together and for the first time in a long while I had to comb through the clumps to define my lashes. This mascara has staying power, lasted me all day and night without flaking or smudging.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah W.
il y a 3 mois
Georgia P. il y a 3 mois
I'd give it a 7/10. It looks great and makes your lashes really thick while also separating individual lashes. The cons are that it tends to run. Unlike my other mascaras- if I yawn and my eyes get watery- it makes this mascara run instantly which sucks. Secondly, it does flake and I get flakes under my eye towards the end of the day. Lastly, since it applies so thick- it's hard to remove! You need a lot of patience and a good makeup remover/ cleansing balm to get this off fully. But it's good for a drugstore mascara.