BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray

L'Oreal Paris AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray

AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray

How well does this work?
Does anyone know of a dupe for this? I love it, but they don’t make it anymore. L'Oreal Paris AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray!
Roxane D.
France
Ce spray tient toutes ses promesses. Simple d'utilisation, il laisse mes cheveux souples tout en les fixant
fanta S.
aulnay sous bois
Hnnuu rrfbii trhjjjhg yygfshjk tgghjjj ryyhhgf yyygik il est super est tien bien est sent bin
Maria W.
I am a bit this appointed from this product it leave my natural kinky curly hair to crunchy. I prefer to use it when am doing my hair bon.✨
Shelby G.
Simsboro, LA
I really enjoyed this product! It made my hair pretty wavy and helped control the frizz. The smell is amazing, it reminds me of the beach! I would definitely continue to buy this product.
Angela B.
Woodbine, MD
1,069 reviews
L'Oreal Paris AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray uploaded by Angela B.
Purchased at: Target
I use this in the summer when I let my hair air dry. I have some wave to my hair, and this spray just brings it out. It’s like I’m at the beach. It’s affordable and lasts. I bought it at Target .
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
L'Oreal Paris AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray uploaded by Kaylee B.
Love how this feels. It has a bit of a cast to it when it dries but it scrunches out very easily making the hair soft and bouncy. It smells good. Not to strong and not to perfume-y. I have red thick/couse wavy hair.
Trayce M.
Piscataway, NJ
I found this the other day just looking around at Walgreens & decided to try it. I have long wavy hair that loses its hold easily as the day goes on, easily frizzes & has constant flyaways. I tend to stick to the same hair products over & over again due to its issues but I’m sooooo glad I decided to test this one out. It totally kept my hair from frizzing while air drying & held my curl definition without being heavy, super sticky or too stiff. It smells great too! I liked the spray so much that I picked up the mousse today. I can’t wait to try the two together!
Rav B.
This spray was pretty good. I used it when styling my hair. I haven't seen it in stores recently not sure if they discontinued it or not.
Brianna R.
Excelsior, MN
Good Scent for this one! It was easy to use. I have pretty straight hair, but I put in in a braid with this for loose, easy waves. I would say this type of spray packaging isn't my fav. I prefer the aerosol kind but would skill give it a go! I received this free for testing.
Gabriela A.
L'Oreal Paris AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray uploaded by Gabriela A.
L'Oreal Paris AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray uploaded by Gabriela A.
This has been my first test product of a voxbox and I must say that it could not be better! My hair is a mixture between smooth up and wavy down, I usually never leave my house without ironing my hair or curling it with the curling machine! But this product has changed my life! The first thing I want to point out is the sweet aroma it has, this has marked me as it smells delicious and I have received a million compliments because of the divine smell of my hair! Secondly I tried the product with dry hair and wet hair and I must say that the results have been exceptional waves, with dry hair managed to give a smoother finish with waves not so pronounced but beautiful! And applying the product with wet hair I got some dramatic waves! In addition to the clear effect of curling your hair this product is perfect for controlling frizz! What else can you ask for in life? Another aspect that I have loved is its lightness, the hair is not heavy or sticky when using it, on the contrary, it allows you a spectacular release! About the packaging is pretty practical the sprayer and the image design is beautiful, I love the color combination! Without doubt one of the best lines that has drawn loreal!   "I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cathryn C.
W Melbourne, FL
il y a un an
Angela B. il y a 6 mois
Not Your Mother’s has a beach spray. It’s a white bottle with blue writing. A high end dupe is Ouai Wave Spray. Or Bumble & Bumble
Kristin Ann S.
1,017 reviews
il y a 3 ans
Mini Wave Spray is L'Oreal Paris AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray a decent dupe? $26 vs. $4 you tell me???!!!
Trayce M. il y a 3 ans
I’ve never tried Ouai Wave Spray but I can tell you this works amazing for a $4 product. Give it a shot! What do you have to lose... $4? Lol