L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50, Beige Rose, 1 fl oz

Formulated with SPF 50, Vitamin B3 and Hydrating Serum for all day hydrationEvens tone and provides a natural, radiant finishLightweight formula does not settle into linesSuitable for sensitive skin, tested under dermatological control and non-comedogenic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50, Beige Rose, 1 fl. oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Rapids, MI
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50, Beige Rose, 1 fl. oz. uploaded by Annette P.
I like it , it’s pretty runny so it’s lightweight so I had to do it twice before I felt like I got good coverage , it did cover my dark spots, I’ll have to wear it all day and see how it goes , SPF50 so that’s a plus and anti oxidants. Beige Rose 30 was my color.

Looking for your answer?