suggested searches

3 star

2 star

12%

1 star

I have used majority of L’Oréal foundations and this definitely does wonders for my skin. As I age, I cannot wear a lot of foundations that I used to use. Matte and dry foundations are out of question. This foundation blends well and stays on. Most importantly, my skin looks moisturized for hours. Now some of moisturizing foundations get greasy or feel odd bit this holds on to my skin with a refreshing effect. The shade Natural Buff works for my NC30 shade.

Product reviewed: L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Serum Foundation with SPF 50 - 1.0 fl oz

This foundation works great. It’s light and applies easily. Great that it has sunscreen, antioxidants, and a serum built in. Shade - Golden Sun

40 natural buff, I received an email from L'Oreal with a long and very detailed survey. At the very end of the survey they said I would be getting the foundation to test and review. What I got in the mail is this blister pack of 10 colors. A few weeks later I received an email expecting a thorough review. Well, needless to say they didn't score well. After that review I saw a commercial with Helen Mirren and Viola Davis, who said the make up doesn't settle in their wrinkles! Ms. Mirren has way more wrinkles than me, so I had to go buy it. Well, I am sad to report that this foundation, settled and showed me wrinkles I didn't know I had! Then to make it worse, the shade turned yellow on me. So this is a fail to me.