L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Satin Blush Peony - 031oz

L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Satin Blush Peony - 0.31oz

Finally, makeup specially designed for mature skin -Age Perfect by L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics, Radiant Satin Blush is blush formulated with Camellia Oil. This formula instantly provides healthy, radiant color that doesn't cake or dry. The creamy formula applies effortlessly. Enhances cheek bones with luminous color. Sweep it where the sun naturally hits your face—your forehead, cheeks, chin, or even the bridge of your nose. Color: Peony. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Satin Blush Peony - 0.31oz!
How would you rate this product?
Pushpita H.
BOCA RATON, FL
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Satin Blush Peony - 0.31oz uploaded by Pushpita H.
I highly recommend this blush. Below I have attached proof that camila has indeed worn this product:)) I love the shimmer that helps bring shine into my dry skin. love pairing it with my L’Oréal pro matte foundation!

Looking for your answer?