BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Concealer with Hydrating Serum, Sand, 023 fl oz

Finally, makeup specially designed for mature skin - Age Perfect by L'Oreal Paris Cosmetics, Radiant Concealer is formulated with Hydrating Serum and Glycerin to illuminate and hydrate mature skin. With the use of Age Perfect Concealer, you will see imperfections minimized and skin brightened.

Skin Tone: Medium

Assembled Product Weight: 0.036 lb

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 0.53 x 0.53 x 4.67 Inches

Color Category: Black

Formulated with Hydrating Serum and Glycerin; Minimizes the appearance of imperfections and dark circles, brightens skin creating a radiant complexion; Does not settle into lines; Suitable for all skin types, tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control

Makeup Form: Liquids

Anyone try this concealer? What are your thoughts. Looking for a light weight medium coverage concealer that doesn’t crease L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Concealer with Hydrating Serum, Sand, 0.23 fl. oz.
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Concealer with Hydrating Serum, Sand, 0.23 fl. oz.!
Cheryl D.
Hamilton, OH
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Concealer with Hydrating Serum, Sand, 0.23 fl. oz. uploaded by Cheryl D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Cream Beige
I was hoping this would be full coverage without caking or drying it was neither. The best thing I can say about it is that it was a great color match and easy to blend.
Courtney L.
Richmond, KY
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Concealer with Hydrating Serum, Sand, 0.23 fl. oz. uploaded by Courtney L.
Review for: Cream Beige
I didn't love this concealer. I had issues getting it to cover my blemishes and age spots. The packaging was nice and made me think it might actually be a pretty decent product. While it was easy to apply it didn't blend well and definitely did not cover the flaws I wanted covered. I don't recommend this at all.
Jessica W.
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Concealer with Hydrating Serum, Sand, 0.23 fl. oz. uploaded by Jessica W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Cream Beige
Being a nurse in the OR, sometimes I don’t want to put on foundation only for it all to come off on my mask. Due to genetics, I have dark under eyes so I need concealer. I finally found a concealer that is hydrating and the exact match to my skin tone! L'Oréal Professionnel
Crystal B.
Smackover, AR
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Concealer with Hydrating Serum, Sand, 0.23 fl. oz. uploaded by Crystal B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Cream Beige
I love this concealer! Feels great under my eyes. Very hydrating and doesn’t crease. It is for days I only need light coverage. I will buy this again! L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Concealer with Hydrating Serum, Sand, 0.23 fl. oz.
Evgeniya P.
Newberry, FL
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Radiant Concealer with Hydrating Serum, Sand, 0.23 fl. oz. uploaded by Evgeniya P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Cream Beige
I think this concealer is fantastic. It is light formula, almost reminds me of one from bareMinerals bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer applies so easily try, feels like a serum on the skin. I’d definitely recommend it to someone who Th fine lines around eyes- this concealer doesn’t settle in lines. Flexible applicator is wonderful. The coverage is led-buildable full
Corrine N.
Hurricane
A collection made for more mature skin. The concealer does dry down so not much to any powder is necessary. Blends in to the skin evenly and smoothly.
abbie L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Loving this concealer. It is super creamy, blends put like a dream. Gives you medium, high medium coverage. It doesn't emphasize my fine lines or wrinkles and looks gorgeous on the skin.
Madi O.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sand
This is my new favorite concealer. I was searching for a new drugstore concealer and came across this one. When I just wear this and touch up my dark spots with no foundation I receive a lot of compliments on the smoothness of my skin! It blends into the skin super easily and looks very natural, but still provides some coverage. I would say it’s more light to medium coverage depending on how much you build it up. Looks greats set with powder and without as well. Highly recommend if you’re searching for a new drugstore concealer to try!
Crystal B.
Kennesaw, GA
Love this concealer! Lightweight, natural looking, and covers dark circles. I do have to set this right away so that it doesn't settle in my fine lines, but that's not a problem since all the concealers I've tried are like this.
Sophia I.
This a very creamy concealer that has medium coverage. It leaves a natural finish. I find that it does not crease or gather in my fine lines.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
K C.
Monsey, NY
il y a un an
Courtney L. il y a 8 mois
I personally like this concealer. It is easy to apply and covers well and lasts all day. No creasing and conceals my dark circles and large pores.