L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Restorative Hydrating Cream uploaded by Jenny C.L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Pro-Calcium Restorative Hydrating Cream uploaded by Jenny C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal moisturizers - L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Age Perfect Pro-Calcium for Very Mature Skin Day Cream SPF 15 48g/1.7oz. How-to-Use: Every day prior to sun exposure, smooth gently onto face and neck until thoroughly absorbed. Use in the AM, alone or under make-up.

Mikhayla R.
Henderson, NV
My grandma uses this and it feels really good on my skin. 🙈 it makes me feel like a princess putting it on my face the pricing is good and the packaging looks like a luxury. Would I buy again? I didn't buy it lol 🙈
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
Trying to find things for sensitive skin is hard, but I've always had good luck with the loreal line. This formula isn't greasy and keeps my face feeling nice and soft all day.
Ariel G.
Maywood, CA
I use this product because my skin is very dry and it needs extreme hydration and this is the best thing out there for my type of skin I love it very much
Melissa R.
Lodi , CA
My mother swears by this and I tried it out last time I stayed over. It felt great going onto my skin but a little heavy for everyday use for me
Katelin C.
Terre Hague, IN
I am a long time user of all L'Oréal products! I love this company! I get told all the time that I look 26 when I'm 37. Absolutely love this!
Maribel R.
hubert
Me fascina la crema me enviaron un sample y apenas se me acabe me voy a comprar L'Oréal age perfect pro-calcium restorative hydrating cream.
Trudy W.
Bronx, NY
The perfect gift love it not a bad product at all and the treatment is easy to do..don't like wasting time so easy on easy off,,
Rianna Y.
Portland, OR
This is great for around your eyes. I am starting to get crows feet and it just gives them a little boost to keep them at bay!
Myra W.
Kingsport, TN
Makes the skin feel greasy and causes break outs. I did not notice any positive changes in my skin as the product suggested
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
This is my go to cream. I get more before I run out. Got a sample once and have been buying it ever since.