BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Age perfect pro-calcium recharges the skin with calcium and helps support skin self-renewal. With age, the body becomes less able to retain calcium. The lack of calcium can affect the cohesion of skin cells. The skin loses its density, dries out and...

Buy on Amazon
Cristín J.
West Deptford
Got it for my mom and she was not a fan. She said it did not much for her skin, so she upgraded the L'Oréal moisturizer and now she is happy. This is just a drugstore moutirizer for young skins, in your 20s or early 30s
Lia F.
taylors falls , MN
I bought this nigh cream from.loreal to my mom. She absolutely loved it. She now has a super hydrated skin taht look younger 😍 I will alaways recommend this product for people over 35 years old and with dry skin
Preston S.
Sparks, NV
Loved the consistency of the product! The fragrance isn't too heavy and very thick on the skin, which makes it perfect for the night time. The price- in my view could be worked on a little more because it is starting to be considered as a "high-end price" but other than that- would recommend to the more mature audiences.
Michelle T.
Wausau
This night cream is ok. I dont really notice the difference but it is not that bad. When you apply it to your face it just maked it feel sticky. I guess i just dont like my face to feel sticky when i sleep.
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
I had my mother tried it once and from then on she always ask me to buy her. I see improvement in her skin. Its becoming radiant and less wrinkle..
Zully T.
Tampa, FL
This one is heaven since I live in Florida I started to get dry skin in my face what a horrible thing. This product has been a life saver
Susan G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t like this product because it was very thick and heavy feeling, but at least it wasn’t expensive. It looked very nice, but my skin doesn’t react well to the thickness. There was plenty of room for improvement.
Angela C.
Feels great, although a little heavy for my liking. Skin feels very hydrated and plump in the morning. Definitely does what it claims and leaves skin feeling ultra luxurious. I do recommend if you love a heavy noticeable cream for your night routine. XO!
A light and smoother nightcream, to use whatever you're young or elderly. I use it before I go to bed and it helps me keep dryness away in the morning. Especially in the winter, which is always super cold in Denmark. I keep going back to this, over and over!
Noelia M.
me ha gustado mucho esta crema porque estaba buscando una crema especial para aplicar por la noche ya que hay pocas cremas que sean especificas para esta hora del dia