L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Nourishing Cream Cleanser uploaded by Paige P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gentle daily cleanser. Softer, smoother, more supple skin. Cleanses without over-drying.

Age Perfect® Cream Cleanser with replenishing oils is a face wash for mature skin that gently yet effectively removes traces of makeup. This gentle facial cleanser cleans without over drying for softer, smoother, more supple skin.

Aqua / Water Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate Coco-betaine Glycerin Sodium Chloride Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Phenoxyethanol Sodium Benzoate Peg-14m Glycol Distearate Sodium Hydroxide Parfum / Fragrance Methylparaben Salicylic Acid Polyquaternium-39 Ethylparaben Linalool Hexyl Cinnamal Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil Ascorbyl Glucoside

• Alright guys so ive been wanting to try this out. I do ha...2 Answers
  • I'm brand new to this face cleanser, and wondering if it ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "So, so rich and creamy. This face wash will last you forever because you only have to her a tiny amount. Really moisturizing but doesn't leave any film on your face, very gentle." in 5 reviews
Shaye H.
Osborn, ME
I notice I slight difference when I use this product, it gives me softer/smoother skin and it's not so dull anymore. It's has a very creamy/hydrating consistency and it has 5 fl oz of product!
jene s.
PORTLAND, OR
I was out of town and needed to purchase new face cleanser. I spent at least 20 minutes looking at the self comparing items before selecting this one. I was surprised by how much I liked this product. Skin was clean but not dry. I really like the consistency and moisture of this product. Highly recommend!
Paige P.
Been using this for a week, i like it. Does not dry my skin out or make it greasy either. My skin is oily in the TZone but some face washes dry my skin out. This one is the perfect balance. Will repurchase.
Bryn B.
The Loreal Paris Age Perfect cleanser is one of my "must haves!" Super creamy and smells fantastic. I have combination skin with drier skin on my cheeks, but also have my fair share of breakouts in the oilier areas of my face. It was impossible for me to find a product that would clean without over drying or causing break outs. This is it. I will absolutely never try another cleanser. Super affordable, easy to find...and did I mention how creamy and great smelling it is???!!!
Elizabeth J.
Leesburg, GA
This cleanser is one of my top favorites! I use it in the shower. It doesn't dry my skin out and it has a fresh, clean scent. I'm still working through my first bottle but using it once a day for at least 8 weeks now, I have noticed a difference in the firmness of my skin. The different textures on my face have smoothed out a good bit as well! It's a must try!!
ashlee w.
This is a great moisturizing cleanser, I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother me one bit. It's even gentle on the eyes which is usually an annoyance of mine because I'm clumsy. It also removes my makeup without having to rewash and use micellar water after. It doesn't have a strong smell, and leaves my skin feeling very nice. It also is very affordable!
cristal m.
I love this cream cleanser are uses to wash my face very smooth on my face this is very gentle on my face this is amazing I love this stuff Love the packaging I love the gold and white I would buy again I would recommend must try
toni f.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Wow I had to try this and tha Jul I did. works great and takes away all the dirt and makeup. smells great to. added bonus it's age perfect so it helps out the ones who are worried about there skin. try it you will not be disappointed
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
My new best friend on my fight for clearer skin. It's very gentle. Not harsh on my skin. Since I have some acne, it's important that I take care of my skin and treat it like roses. It does make my skin soft. Purchased from rite aid and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Barbie G.
Waynesburg, PA
My favorite facial cleanser- I have very sensitive skin and have had a hard time finding something that works well for my allergies and skin type!! This product hits all the marks! Love it! Been using it the past 3 years now with zero complaints!
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Alright guys so ive been wanting to try this out. I do have dry skin but I still need something that cleanses well or I will end up breaking out. My question is does this foam up at all.?
Tina j.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm brand new to this face cleanser, and wondering if it might dry my skin?