L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Moisturizer, 1.7-Fluid Ounce (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Lisa S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mature skin needs an extra boost of nutrients to stay strong and supple. Treat it to deep hydration and intense nutrition with the new age perfect(r) hydra-nutrition anti-sagging ultra-nourishing moisturizer. It nourishes skin with a nutrient complex... see more...

Amy R.
Amy R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Just started using this moisturizer a few weeks ago. The smell is light and clean. It's creamy, not very lotion-y. I usually put it on at night before bed. With the cooler weather coming in it has definitely helped against dry skin! Even my husband uses it! It's a great buy!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Best product I've put on my face! I have extremely dry skin. This product leaves my face feeling smooth and hydrated for hours!
Ipsita Hamid T.
Ipsita Hamid T.
Blacksburg, VA
This moisturizer perfectly hydrates my skin and gives a glowing and nourished feel! Worth trying..
Karen O.
Karen O.
I like the way the product makes my skin feel and I like the way it is not too greasy on my skin. I was not disappointed in the product and it met my expectations. I did not pay too much attention to the packaging and I would definitely buy it again.
Leesh N.
Leesh N.
Kansas City
This product is amazing! Glides on smooth with no sticky finish!!! I also can't brag enough on how it has moisturized my dry skin ! I have never found any product that works until now!! I will be using this for years to come!
olivia s.
olivia s.
I tend to get super super dry skin, and this product is awesome! I love a good moisturizer. It doesn't feel heavy on your skin. Definitely one of my favorite brands for makeup and for skin care. Very affordable
Arianna M.
Arianna M.
This product is not worth the price. L'Oréal had other great products out there. I didn't see any noticeable difference after using it for a month
Kimberly Z.
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
I have very dry skin on my face so this product works really well on me plus I know I can trust this brand since I've been using it for years.
Mackenzie W.
Mackenzie W.
Spartanburg, SC
Very creamy and smooth and I really like the smell. It smells kind of fancy like perfume that a classy woman would wear. Lol
Luiza M.
Luiza M.
I bought this product for my mom and she loves it, she said it really fits her needs and she intends to keep using it.