L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Moisturizer, 1.7-Fluid Ounce (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Lisa S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mature skin needs an extra boost of nutrients to stay strong and supple. Treat it to deep hydration and intense nutrition with the new age perfect(r) hydra-nutrition anti-sagging ultra-nourishing moisturizer. It nourishes skin with a nutrient complex... see more...

Kendra G.
I haven't purchased a full size of this yet, but I have received multiple samples of this product. It works nicely for me and does not break me out. My skin requires lots of hydration and it seems to do the job. I typically use Clinique Moisture Surge Intense. I will probably buy the full size of this product.
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
Let's face it, when you are 50+you start seeing the signs of aging. But we don't have to settle for fine lines and creepiness. Ladies, this is your weapon! I use it morning and night. Blend it in well around the eyes and onto the neck and chest. It is supreme! And it feels good on your skin. Not greasy or tacky...Just velvety soft! You can't go wrong with it and you will see results after about 14-21 days! Love love love!!!!
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
I have naturally oily skin, so I try to use this sparingly, and mainly in the winter time at night. L'Oreal carreies mainly thick products, so I try not to use often with sensitive skin. I do love using this and see results! I do wish it was a pump so I wouldn't have to use my fingers to dig product out.
Karen O.
I like the way the product makes my skin feel and I like the way it is not too greasy on my skin. I was not disappointed in the product and it met my expectations. I did not pay too much attention to the packaging and I would definitely buy it again.
Leesh N.
Kansas City
This product is amazing! Glides on smooth with no sticky finish!!! I also can't brag enough on how it has moisturized my dry skin ! I have never found any product that works until now!! I will be using this for years to come!
olivia s.
I tend to get super super dry skin, and this product is awesome! I love a good moisturizer. It doesn't feel heavy on your skin. Definitely one of my favorite brands for makeup and for skin care. Very affordable
Jennifer V.
Vancouver, WA
I really like the Age Perfect line. It smells amazing, it feels amazing, and I noticed results quickly. I was very surprised as I usually don't feel like drug store products are that awesome, but I have told several people about this moisturizer and the line in general. This product is a great value and works very well!
Amy R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Just started using this moisturizer a few weeks ago. The smell is light and clean. It's creamy, not very lotion-y. I usually put it on at night before bed. With the cooler weather coming in it has definitely helped against dry skin! Even my husband uses it! It's a great buy!
Lisa S.
Providence, RI
I've been using loreal age perfect day and night cream for a month now it has a light fragrance to it which smells good and isn't too powerful smelling.I have noticed that my fine lines have gone down also.Its not greasy feeling either u should buy loreal age perfect skin care its a great product.
Karena J.
Dundalk, MD

After my first use, all I did is rave about how refreshed and soft my skin felt. Others noticed too that my dry skin was gone and My skin just looked healthier overall. It's Very moisturizing especially since I have dry skin. Overall It feels good, light scent and works great. Quality brand.