BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mature, very dry skin needs extra care and attention. Treat it to deep hydration with Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Anti-Sagging Ultra-Nourishing Day/Night Cream. Skin is nourished with a nutrient complex enriched with calcium that builds resilience, leaving the skin feeling fortified while alleviating uncomfortable dryness. This creamy and silky texture melts away leaving skin feeling soft and nourished. Skin is instantly more hydrated, and in 2 weeks comfort is restored to the skin. After 4 weeks skin is firmer and more supple.

• Does anyone know if this moisturizer has a milky texture ...1 Answers
  • Se usa de dia o de noche?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love, love Love this, can say it enough Wonderful!!! Great for sensitive skin , and getting older works great" in 4 reviews
  • "My skin loves L'Oréal Age Perfect! It is light enough to not be greasy, but heavy enough to be nourishing. Love it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I use this moisturiser as the final step in my night time skin care routine. I have dry skin and the extra added moisture gives my skin the much needed hydration. My only concern is a little goes a long way and If i apply too much, my face appears oily the next morning, but this is easily fixed by washing my face." in 3 reviews
Monica D.
Henderson
I really like this product. It is very, very thick and emollient, which is great for my mature skin. Some may find it too thick or greasy feeling, but I love it (and need it!). It has a light, pleasant fragrance. One thing I'm not thrilled about is the jar packaging. I prefer my skincare products to be in tubes or pump bottles where they have a less chance of getting contaminated and oxidized.
Charlotte W.
Saint Marys, GA
This product works great for hydration. It does work mildly for age defying but could be better. Overall for the price and quality this is a great product. The packaging is very durable and easy to store. The texture is creamy and it’s not super thick or sticky, it also smells really nice. I would recommend this product.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
I'm 32. If your looking for something that is thick but lightweight and will moisturize the skin then this product is for you. A small amount goes a long way. Please test this product first JUST in case your allergic.
Andi S.
Kennewick, WA
This moisturizer is very thick and moisturizing and also has a very (string, but) pretty smell!! I use this specifically under my eyes at night and it is wondrous!!
Kendra G.
I haven't purchased a full size of this yet, but I have received multiple samples of this product. It works nicely for me and does not break me out. My skin requires lots of hydration and it seems to do the job. I typically use Clinique Moisture Surge Intense. I will probably buy the full size of this product.
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
Let's face it, when you are 50+you start seeing the signs of aging. But we don't have to settle for fine lines and creepiness. Ladies, this is your weapon! I use it morning and night. Blend it in well around the eyes and onto the neck and chest. It is supreme! And it feels good on your skin. Not greasy or tacky...Just velvety soft! You can't go wrong with it and you will see results after about 14-21 days! Love love love!!!!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love L'Oreal skin care, I tried it for the first time and my skin looked even better than it did and I use Olay products. I would recommend this product to everyone I know because it makes your skin soft and supple and if you have uneven skin tone it will even it out and give a glow. Great product.
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
I have naturally oily skin, so I try to use this sparingly, and mainly in the winter time at night. L'Oreal carreies mainly thick products, so I try not to use often with sensitive skin. I do love using this and see results! I do wish it was a pump so I wouldn't have to use my fingers to dig product out.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
While I liked the thickness and scent of this product initially, it ended up breaking me out due to its thickness. It seemed to sit on my skin more instead of sinking in and gave me lots of clogged pores. Sadly I won't be repurchasing because it just doesn't work with my skin.
Whitney H.
I can't get over how good this smells! Even though I am still in my 20s I found that my early start to hydrating my skin with this product was not an error! The price is totally worth it and i love the formula and how soft my skin is after use. I actually gave this and the night cream as gifts before !
Thaissa R.
Los angeles, CA
Se usa de dia o de noche?
Erika G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Does anyone know if this moisturizer has a milky texture or is it more of a thick substance ? I tend to find that moisturizers with a milky texture keep my face hydrated all day long.