Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Night Balm

L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Night Balm

Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Night Balm

Do you keep your makeup that can melt, in the refrigerator [product:loreal-paris-age-perfect-hydra-nutrition-honey-night-balm-paraben-free] ?
How is the result of the product on 30+
What does this smell like? It reminds me of honey and vanilla.
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Night Balm!
Brandi G.
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Night Balm uploaded by Brandi G.
This is a very thick, highly scented moisturizer. I can tell it provides moisture that lasts, however, it causes problems for me. Every single time I use it, I get small Pityrosporum folliculitis bumps on my forehead. Tea tree oil makes them disappear within a few hours, but I cannot continue using this product in good conscience. As you can see, I tried this moisturizer MANY times, hoping it would be different. It has so many great reviews and keeps my dry skin moisturized through the night. If it flares up Pityrosporum folliculitis though, then there is some kind of pore clogging ingredient in it that feeds yeast. Pretty gross.
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This face cream Kodak very good me encanto súper buena muy buena es bien en tu cara súper #newyearsamafaves
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Received this as a sample from a magazine really love the smell makes my skin feels nice not greasy not is it sticky makes skin glow and feels softer and smoother first time trying it and hope to use my 2 off coupon that came with it hopefully I buy other that goes with it.
Yolanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Night Balm uploaded by Yolanda M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am in Love with this night balm. It is so thick and hydrating. It lasts all night long. It is also clearing up the dry patches that are on my face. I am a first time user of this product and I am loving it. I will certainly be buying more of it when I’m done. I recommend this product for anyone over the age of 50. It’s worth a try.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Night Balm uploaded by Berta M.
The night cream is not greasy however it is not bed ready. It works great if you’ve notice some drying as you age. I had to change my night routine because it did get on my pillowcase, but I do my night routine and go straight to bed. It leaves your skin more hydrated and ready for your morning routine. I have very fair sensitive skin and I am not having a problem at all . I would recommend for dry skin.
Diana R.
Rabbittown Rd. Winchester Ky
I received the Loreal hydra -nutrition night balm from influenster to try for free i am amazed how my skin feels i would recommend this product to anyone one with dark circles and dry and oily skin it also opens the pores to help with blackheads, give it a try you will love it!
Shacha S.
Miami
This is the best cream ever. It’s perfect for my sensitive skin which is highly effective. I wouldn’t improve anything about the product. I am a repeat user of this creamy I would reck men’s to others. It smells some sugar and honey
Martina A.
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Night Balm uploaded by Martina A.
L'Oreal Age Perfect goes on easily almost melts into my face and makes my skin feel moisturized and not as dry. I love the honey scent. It doesn't overwhelm or make me sneeze. I received this as part of a sampling opportunity.
Lilah W.
I have been using this night cream for over a month and I am enjoying it. I noticed a difference after only a couple of nights. Combined with the day cream and eye serum, my skin is looking smoother and brighter. I have not experienced any irritation or breakouts and it doesn't stick to my pillow, even when I use a lot. I received a complimentary jar from Influenster for review.
Daisy P.
WinterHaven
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Night Balm uploaded by Daisy P.
Purchased at: Macy's
This moisturizer works great. You don’t need slit as a small amount covers the majority of your face. I have very dry skin especially in the winter. It hydrated my face and felt so soft and smooth. Make sure you wash your face prior to using. I highly recommend this product for your daily facial regimen!L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Night Balm
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tina C.
E LIVERPOOL, OH
il y a 2 ans
amaryst W. il y a 5 mois
I don’t put mine in the fridge but im sure you could and it would be fine