BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Day Cream

L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Day Cream

Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Day Cream

How well has this product worked at keeping your skin soft and not greasy?
Does this product last throughout the day or so you have to reapply?
Did anyone else find this product sticky?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Day Cream!
Gloria  O.
Woodstock, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
NewYearSameFaves #newyearsamefaves veces eye crema me encanto súper buena para la cara
Christa D.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I just got this product and really like it it is very refreshing to my face it leaves it feeling sonsoft and smooth and hydrated
Martha A.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfecto para hidratar tu piel , muy nutritivo ,la piel adquiere un tono muy agradable, lo recomiendo muchísimo para mujeres después de los 50 años , la piel se siente firme y rejuvenecida lo puedes usar de día y de noche. Se los recomiendo muchísimo.
Eileen W.
Tappan, NY
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Day Cream uploaded by Eileen W.
Today was the first time using this day cream. It's a bit richer than my other moisturizers but made my skin feel very soft and smooth.
Yolanda M.
Las Vegas, NV
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Day Cream uploaded by Yolanda M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This day cream is almost as good as the night balm. It goes on thick and smooth and keeps my skin hydrated all day long. It is also helping to clear up some dry patches that was on my face. I’m loving it!! Anyone over 50 should be trying this product. I’m a first time user of this product.
jamie G.
Louisa, KY
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Day Cream uploaded by jamie G.
I just received my l'oreal age perfect day cream that I got from influencer yesterday. Today I tried out the day cream, and I really love the smell and the creaminess of the product. It was very easy to use I was a little worried that it would not absorb into my skin because it is thick the trick is to use very little because it does go a long way. And to my surprise it absorbed rather quickly and made my face feel very soft and hydrated just after 1 use. Will continue to use and post any good or bad results I see
Donna N.
Louisville , KY
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Day Cream uploaded by Donna N.
I really wanted to love this. However, I can't say that I do love it. Here's the thing, after using the day and night balms for the first, I thought they felt rich and luxurious. After washing my face that evening I noticed that I had some small red bumps on my face. I washed gently that night followed by the balm. I had to talk to my dermatologist that next morning. My face was broken out all over. I was bummed.
Teresa J.
Sylacauga, AL
This is the perfect day cream for dry skin. It goes on a clean, dry face. It is smooth and so very hydrating. I noticed results after 1 use. My skin looked soft and dewy and fine lines seemed less noticable. It made my makeup go on so smooth without looking oily or greasy. Smells light and fresh almost citrus.
Brigitte B.
Lake
I am fifty four years old and absolutely love this product and will be purchasing again,smooth lightweight and feels good
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Day Cream uploaded by Berta M.
Perfect! Works better than what I have used on the past . It works well with or without foundation. Clears all my dry skin, not greasy and a fresh clean scent . A little cream, lipgloss and liner is a beautiful natural look of healthy skin.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teresa P.
Bend, OR
il y a 3 ans
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Hydra Nutrition Honey Night Balm ? I'm pretty sure that I have reviewed all of box box items, but WHY do I keep receiving emails telling me to finish my reviews?????
Jeanine B. il y a 3 ans
I am not positive, but I think it might be because they send out emails to everyone that is in a particular group. If you have done all of your work and it is showing on your page as finished, it's good and you can ignore the emails. If you check your page and something still shows as not completed, go back and make sure you completed it correctly. Sometimes it's a matter of posting to the correct website... Either way, it's a good practice to do your reviews a few days before they are due so that if there are any mistakes that need to be ccrrected you have time to fix them. Good luck!