L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition - Golden Balm Face, Neck & Chest uploaded by Sandrini S.L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition - Golden Balm Face, Neck & Chest uploaded by Christina C.L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition - Golden Balm Face, Neck & Chest uploaded by Christina C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Intense comfort. Improves resilience. Nourishing moisturizer.

Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition’s rich, luxurious Golden Balm intensely moisturizes to nourish and strengthen mature skin. Enriched with Calcium and 10 Essential Oils, it penetrates effectively into skin's surface layer for long-lasting hydration and comfort. Skin is firmer, strengthened and more resilient.

• Aqua/Water
  • Citronellol
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum/Fragrance

Buy on Amazon
  • "I received this in a sample 3 step packet from Loreal in the mail. First, you apply the eye treatment, Secondly, you use this moisturizing golden balm, then third you apply the facial oil. Im absolutely in LOVE with this system. In less than 24 hours, I feel like my face is 40% clearer. I understand this is for older women, but im 26, and like "preventive care" in anti- aging because i smoke and tan. I have very acne prone, oily skin, and suffer from comedonal acne also. I know this system isnt meant for clearing acne, but its helped mine!! In less than 24 hours too! I just washed my face, and applied the system a 2nd time. I might can get three uses out of the sample packs. This golden balm is absolutely wonderful. It has a very sheer feel, and is extremely light. It feels like feathers on your face, and has a pleasant smell. I feel so luxurious after using this system. Im definately going to have to invest in the full product size system, because i love it THAT much. " in 7 reviews
Amanda B.
Staten Island, NY
If you’re looking for baby soft, moisturized skin- look no further. Keep in mind that this is a BALM. It’s thick, it’s on the heavy side BUT THAT’S THE POINT. This doesn’t have SPF, it’s not a day cream. I put this on my face and neck at night. After I wash my skin in the morning, my face is glowing and soft. I’m only 29 so although I have a few fine lines, I can’t speak on how it works on wrinkled skin. I can say that if you start moisturizing regularly when you’re young, you slow the aging process.
Andrea D.
This heavy moisturizer is a great product. It works great as an overnight treatment. I usually find a jar of this size on ebay for about $10.00-12.00. Your skin will thank you. Note: I have normal skin and did NOT break out with his product.
Eneala D.
Westfield, NJ
Really good product, the packaging it’s amazing!! I loved how my skin looked when I woke up! I’ll definitely buy it again! I was the first time using this one, but I used the brand before!
Chantel L.
Port Clinton
This is a relay rich moisturizer. It instantly hydrated my dry skin. It continues to feel hydrated throughout the day. This is a thick formula so a little goes a long way. I don it use it around my nose so I don't get breakouts due to the thickness of the formula.
Susana O.
Wauchula , FL
This is beyond one of the best hydrating creams ever!!! Love! Love! Love!  I snatched this at Sephora store!! Easy packaging! Can’t wait to see more products! I am a first time user and will continue to use this!!! Yes!!! On my list to get more! Happy!
Leigh F.
Tualatin, OR
I just got this as a sample in the Nov/Dec 2016 Amazon Beauty Box and I wish the sample was bigger. I'm only listing 4 stars because the sample is only big enough for one application but I need more!! I'm going to have to buy this stuff for real. To reply to some of the negative comments on smell/color, yes this is yellowish in color. It's not a huge deal and doesn't go onto the skin yellow. I don't feel color is a fair review of a product personally. Others also noted a smell but I didn't notice any smell at all honestly. Lastly others commented on a greasy or oily feel I believe? It's a balm type product and thicker than usual creams/moisturizers. Balms are all going to be slightly thick, creamy, and some would say greasy. I did not feel this balm was greasy at all. I quite like it and it feels really thick, hydrating, and sinks into the skin well. Would purchase full size!
Karishma G.
This product really makes me feel special. The name "Golden Balm" adds to this. I LOVE the smell of the product and its texture.  A little  bit of it goes a long way. I use it daily at nighttime to give my face a good moisturizing touch after cleansing. This way it can sink it my skin all night. Truly feels like a luxury for my skin!!!
Natalie B.
I have used this regularly when I was having some excessively dry skin. I love this cream! It's very rich. I don't think it clogged my pores but others might have that issue since it's so thick. It has a sudden scent that goes away quickly. This moisturized and plumped my skin pretty quickly with regular use so I'm sure it's great for anti aging!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Lesley S.
Morgantown, WV
One of my favorite face products. Ultra moisturizing without feeling heavy or making my sensitive skin break out. I use it morning and night. The packaging is nice and the jars are nice and heavy, thick glass. The only con for me is that it can be a little hard to find in stores.