BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Improves elasticity. Improves look of dark circles. Reduces puffiness.

Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition’s rich, luxurious Eye Balm intensely moisturizes to nourish and strengthen mature skin. Enriched with 4 Precious Oils and Calcium, the formula provides a layer of long-lasting hydration and comfort. Delicate skin around the eyes is firmer and looks smoother, de-puffed.

Aqua / Water Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil Glycerin Isocetyl Stearate Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Cyclohexasiloxane Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter Cera Alba / Beeswax Cetyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate Peg-100 Stearate Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil Zea Mays Oil / Corn Oil Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax Paraffin Royal Jelly Extract Sorbitan Tristearate Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate Dimethicone Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax Caffeine Isohexadecane Sodium Hydroxide Ascorbyl Glucoside Disodium Edta Propylene Glycol Caprylyl Glycol Passiflora Edulis Oil / Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil Xanthan Gum Polysorbate 80 Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer Acrylates Copolymer Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Methylparaben Phenoxyethanol Ethylparaben Ci 16035 / Red 40 Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides

Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hallelujah! This product is amazing. It does exactly what it is supposed to, it left my skin. Feeling moisturized and glory and youthful. I love how smooth it feels going on, not heavy or oily like some creams. I saw immediate results after putting it on, and my skin has gotten better and better the more I use it. Definitely recommend
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just picked this up yesterday and it's so thick and creamy. I love how it feels! Was not expecting this thick consistency but I'm pleased, 4 stars only because idk if it will help my dark circles at this point but love how it feels and no irritation
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recieved this tiny sample in the mail. It was enough to prove to me this is an effective eye cream. I am in my mid forties and crows feet and dark circles start forming. I only needed a small amount every morning and within a few days the dark circles lessened and the wrinles are less visible. Can't wait to buy a jar.
Miranda C.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in the Amazon beauty box. I had never used eye cream before and I am only 21 so I don't typically purchase anti aging products. However, I wanted to try this to help with dark circles. It is very thick and creamy. It doesn't look greasy or sting. It makes my under eyes feel tighter and more full when I use it and the cream does reduce the look of bags in the morning. Overall good but I wouldn't spend the money on it at my age
Stacie S.
Banks, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream is very thick and takes a long time to sink into the skin. Product claims to improve elasticity, dark circles and reduce puffiness. I did not feel this eye cream did any of these things. I saw no difference in my dark circles at all. The only positive for me is once the cream does finally sink in, my under eye does feel moisturized the next morning. I can't use this thick moisturizer during the day under makeup because it sits on the skins surface so long and is also too greasy to put makeup on top.
A F.
Sunnyside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I chose to purchase this eye cream because it was on sale and I was paranoid about under eye wrinkles. I know I'm 23, but I'd like to start taking care of that now so I'm not worrying about it later. I didn't expect much from this product but this wowed me. My under eye area was dehydrated I came to realize and now it is plump, the lines are diminishing which is another thing I did NOT expect. It lasts a very long time for the amount you get. A little goes a long way and the price isn't half bad with what it does for you. I really enjoyed this product and would purchase again.
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Very thick which I love in an eye cream. I do not use it during the day because I feel like my makeup will not work on top of it. For night, it's perfect. The thicker the better. I can feel a slight tingle a few minutes after applied which I also like because it makes me think it's working. My fine lines are less visible in the morning.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed the L'Oréal Age perfect eye balm because it smells amazing, warm and expensive without lingering. I've tried it under makeup and it didn't make anything shift around unnaturally. It is a very moisturizing formula though so a little goes a long way!
Farah A.
Greensboro
I bought this product a year ago. I can not tell if it does something around my eyes or not. One thing that I love about it is that it is so hydrating; however, it is so thick that it takes time for my under eye skin to adsorb it, and sometime I does not feel like it does. I don't think I would buy it again. instead I will try something lighter next time.
Nida K.
L`OREAL Age Perfect hydra nutrition has been an amazing solution for my eye bags and dark circles. My husband and I both started using it. After washing our face with our face wash, gently patting it dry with towel , we applied the cream twice daily. Once in the morning and once before bed time. We saw the results around 2 weeks time. The product leaves the skin smooth and moisturized. It has a lovely fragrance and essential oils formula works very well for both dry and oily skin.
Katherine L.
Does this reduce puffiness?
Janice B.
How long did it take to see results?
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this product good under makeup?
Maria C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin I think this product will work great!!!!
Colleen  a.