BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Improves elasticity. Improves look of dark circles. Reduces puffiness.

Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition’s rich, luxurious Eye Balm intensely moisturizes to nourish and strengthen mature skin. Enriched with 4 Precious Oils and Calcium, the formula provides a layer of long-lasting hydration and comfort. Delicate skin around the eyes is firmer and looks smoother, de-puffed.

Aqua / Water Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil Glycerin Isocetyl Stearate Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Cyclohexasiloxane Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter Cera Alba / Beeswax Cetyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate Peg-100 Stearate Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil Zea Mays Oil / Corn Oil Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax Paraffin Royal Jelly Extract Sorbitan Tristearate Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate Dimethicone Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax Caffeine Isohexadecane Sodium Hydroxide Ascorbyl Glucoside Disodium Edta Propylene Glycol Caprylyl Glycol Passiflora Edulis Oil / Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil Xanthan Gum Polysorbate 80 Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer Acrylates Copolymer Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Methylparaben Phenoxyethanol Ethylparaben Ci 16035 / Red 40 Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides

Robin G.
Austin, TX
I got this in a Voxbox a few months ago to test on my mature dry skin. I loved it then and I love it still. I have sensitive skin and have had no breakouts from it. It is a bit sticky at first, but just keep massaging in and it melts into your skin; leaving it soft and supple.
Alex H.
Littleton , CO
I know we all hate dark circles but let’s be real. Those are natural. And your body’s way of telling you; you’re tired (and letting everyone else know too). 😂
But! You should buy something that has more natural ingredients because the ingredients list on here is kinda ridiculous. As are most facial cleansers you just have to read your labels people!! ❤️😂©️®️✌🏻🍀
#care about what you put on your skin!!!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Amazon
I have dry skin, including my under eyes, so I was excited to try this. It is really thick in texture but I didn’t find that that made it anymore hydrating than other eye products I’ve used. Because it’s so thick, it’s hard to blend under your eyes also. I have found the best way is to put a little eye safe facial oil in your finger tips and then grab the product out of the jar. This makes it a lot easier to apply. I also hate the packaging. If you have longer nails, you will have difficult getting it off the sides of the jar when it starts getting low.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Hallelujah! This product is amazing. It does exactly what it is supposed to, it left my skin. Feeling moisturized and glory and youthful. I love how smooth it feels going on, not heavy or oily like some creams. I saw immediate results after putting it on, and my skin has gotten better and better the more I use it. Definitely recommend
Autum A.
Plainfield, WI
I love this product actually the name hide your nutrition Eye balm was exactly what it is it made my skin feels so hydrated I would put this on night and morning I loved it I would highly recommend this to others in the future as well
Rachel T.
Secane, PA
This eye balm is amazing. It does need to be rubbed in to the skin thoroughly because it is quite thick. When I wake up my eyes still feel nice and moisturized and when I apply in the morning before makeup this helps my concealer glide on and stay put. Although I have minimal creasing as the day wears on with this underneath, it is less than others I have used. I see a difference in my fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes having used this for the last three weeks.
Brooke M.
Pea Ridge , AR
I love this eye cream! It’s so hydratingL'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition Eye Balm and fresh and met my expectations!! It left my skin feeling smooth and amazing! I felt so hydrated after using this cream! It is a little pricey but definitely worth it hands down! I also use it for a primer sometimes because it leaves a matte finish, which I absolutely love! It didn’t break me out or irritate my skin! I can’t say anything bad about this product!
Saydeez R.
This product was okay. It didn’t do much for me but at least it didn’t break out my sensitive skin. It felt like a normal cream and went on like a lotion so it wasn’t bad at all. It just didn’t do anything extraordinary
Meghan ♋.
Columbus, KS
Love it! Not only is for aging but it’s the best moisturizer! I feel like I glow when I use it! Helps with puffiness and being a new mom I definitely need that and dark circles! I would recommend this to everyone
Simi K.
Albany, NY
This product is my number 1 from the drugstore!!! If you are looking for results but don’t wanna splurge then this is for you!!! Only downside you will have to use it for a longer period to see any results!!!
Katherine L.
Does this reduce puffiness?
Janice B.
How long did it take to see results?
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this product good under makeup?
Maria C.
I have very dry skin I think this product will work great!!!!
Cathy Z.
Lebanon, OH
Is it best to use this product in the P.M.?