BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Improves elasticity. Improves look of dark circles. Reduces puffiness.

Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition’s rich, luxurious Eye Balm intensely moisturizes to nourish and strengthen mature skin. Enriched with 4 Precious Oils and Calcium, the formula provides a layer of long-lasting hydration and comfort. Delicate skin around the eyes is firmer and looks smoother, de-puffed.

Aqua / Water Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil Glycerin Isocetyl Stearate Hydrogenated Polyisobutene Cyclohexasiloxane Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter Cera Alba / Beeswax Cetyl Alcohol Glyceryl Stearate Peg-100 Stearate Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil Zea Mays Oil / Corn Oil Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax Paraffin Royal Jelly Extract Sorbitan Tristearate Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate Dimethicone Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax Caffeine Isohexadecane Sodium Hydroxide Ascorbyl Glucoside Disodium Edta Propylene Glycol Caprylyl Glycol Passiflora Edulis Oil / Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil Xanthan Gum Polysorbate 80 Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer Acrylates Copolymer Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Methylparaben Phenoxyethanol Ethylparaben Ci 16035 / Red 40 Ci 77492 / Iron Oxides

Jennifer M.
Pico Rivera, CA
I have mixed feelings... I got this eye cream because Ulta had a buy one get one 50% off so I got a Loreal face product with this eye cream... Why not right?
PROS: Darkness under my eyes is reduced and love the fact that it's a yellow/banana color to brighten under the eyes. Concelears apply nicely over it. It doesnt have a smell and doesn't irritate my eyes.
CONS: It's hard to get it out from the container because it's thick... I use a concealer brush to get it out place it under the eye and then blend it with my finger. I don't think it's done anything for the puffiness... It's still there, but maybe it's just a "me" issue, I don't know. You have to make sure blends in all the way overwise it will dry down and leave "whitecast" under the eye. You actually need to take your time and blend/pat it into the skin.
It's 50/50 for me just waiting for it to finish to try something else, I'm not mad it though otherwise I would've stop using it right away.
Brooke M.
Pea ridge, AR
I love this eye cream! It’s so hydratingL'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition Eye Balm and fresh and met my expectations!! It left my skin feeling smooth and amazing! I felt so hydrated after using this cream! It is a little pricey but definitely worth it hands down! I also use it for a primer sometimes because it leaves a matte finish, which I absolutely love! It didn’t break me out or irritate my skin! I can’t say anything bad about this product!
Alex H.
I know we all hate dark circles but let’s be real. Those are natural. And your body’s way of telling you; you’re tired (and letting everyone else know too). 😂
But! You should buy something that has more natural ingredients because the ingredients list on here is kinda ridiculous. As are most facial cleansers you just have to read your labels people!! ❤️😂©️®️✌🏻🍀
#care about what you put on your skin!!!
Codiejo F.
San Antonio, TX
Ahhh!!! Y’all I can’t even begin to explain how excited I was to try this product. I’ve noticed lately that my eyes have been dryer than usual. My friend swore but this product so I figured I’d just have to give it a try and let me tell you every night before I get into bed you best believe this is the first thing I grab onto at night.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Hallelujah! This product is amazing. It does exactly what it is supposed to, it left my skin. Feeling moisturized and glory and youthful. I love how smooth it feels going on, not heavy or oily like some creams. I saw immediate results after putting it on, and my skin has gotten better and better the more I use it. Definitely recommend
Cecilia D.
Delano, CA
I absolutely love this age perfect eye balm. Very soft smells great. Great product over all. I bought it for my grandma and she says she looks very younger. I agree, works very good I recommend to others L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition Eye Balm
Autum A.
I love this product actually the name hide your nutrition Eye balm was exactly what it is it made my skin feels so hydrated I would put this on night and morning I loved it I would highly recommend this to others in the future as well
Rachel T.
Philadelphia
This eye balm is amazing. It does need to be rubbed in to the skin thoroughly because it is quite thick. When I wake up my eyes still feel nice and moisturized and when I apply in the morning before makeup this helps my concealer glide on and stay put. Although I have minimal creasing as the day wears on with this underneath, it is less than others I have used. I see a difference in my fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes having used this for the last three weeks.
Jessica M.
Perris
I use this cream everyday in the morning, it smells fine, it also feels very gentle and soft in the skin. It last a really long time & for the most part, it works. I highly recommend this product, I’ve rebought this 3 times. :)
Saydeez R.
This product was okay. It didn’t do much for me but at least it didn’t break out my sensitive skin. It felt like a normal cream and went on like a lotion so it wasn’t bad at all. It just didn’t do anything extraordinary
Katherine L.
Does this reduce puffiness?
Janice B.
How long did it take to see results?
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this product good under makeup?
Maria C.
I have very dry skin I think this product will work great!!!!
Cathy Z.
Lebanon, OH
Is it best to use this product in the P.M.?

back