BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition’s decadent Day Cream moisturizes to nourish and strengthen mature skin. Enriched with Calcium and Precious Oils, our formula penetrates effectively below skin’s surface layer for long-lasting hydration and comfort. Skin is firmer, soft, silky, supple, fortified and resilient with a healthy glow. see more...

L'Oreal® Paris Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition Day/Night Cream 0.5 oz. Box
  • "A fabulous product i have very dry skin and it cures this without making my skin dry. I definitely recommend this product. It’s expensive but worth the price!" in 6 reviews
  • "Has a thick consistency and is very hydrating. Made my skin super soft after one use and feels very cooling and refreshing on the skin. I use it instead of a primer due to it being thick and it works great with my makeup" in 5 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this especially for night it's very mild and light and perfect for my sensitive skin!!" in 4 reviews
Hannah H.
My jar is almost empty. This moisturizer is amazing and keeps my skin feeling fresh. The smell is good, there isn't that nasty cream smell some moisturizers have. I usually just get it from target. would recommend 100%
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
I love this cream. It makes my skin feel so amazing and smooth. And it doesn’t have a horrible smell like some creams have. I just am so in love with this and would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Katie L.
Bay Village
Jessica J.
Idabel
I just bought this yesterday and I’m not sure if i love it just yet. I feel like I have to use quite a bit to cover my face and neck. Make my skin soft though.
AnnMarie E.
I love the way my face feels in the morning after wearing this cream all night. I feel soo soft and moisturized by in a balanced sort of way, not a greasy way.
Patricia R.
Richmond
Nice light scent. Have been using this every night lately. I think it's pretty hydrating. It takes awhile to soak into the skin for me, but worth the wait.
Kayla B.
Eugene
loved the overall feeling it left on my skin. it made it feel plumo, soft, and smooth. I am hoping that long time use will fix some current texture issues.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Loreal is a great brand in usa and Puerto Rico. Iwould dont change anything every eyear they got better now my hair is healthy again prices are tremendous.
Jennifer L.
Made my skin super soft and hydrated. Stopped my skin from being so flaky during the winter time. Pricey for a drug store find but I’d spend it again.
Melissa M.
Smells is ok. It is very thick and creamy. Doesn't leave a residue. It does help make your skin soft. I don't k ow about how age defying it really is

Amazon