BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition’s decadent Day Cream moisturizes to nourish and strengthen mature skin. Enriched with Calcium and Precious Oils, our formula penetrates effectively below skin’s surface layer for long-lasting hydration and comfort. Skin is firmer, soft, silky, supple, fortified and resilient with a healthy glow. see more...

L'Oreal® Paris Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition Day/Night Cream 0.5 oz. Box
  • "A fabulous product i have very dry skin and it cures this without making my skin dry. I definitely recommend this product. It’s expensive but worth the price!" in 6 reviews
  • "Has a thick consistency and is very hydrating. Made my skin super soft after one use and feels very cooling and refreshing on the skin. I use it instead of a primer due to it being thick and it works great with my makeup" in 5 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this especially for night it's very mild and light and perfect for my sensitive skin!!" in 4 reviews
Srishti C.
Dallas , TX
I enjoy this product as a daily face cream before I put on my foundation. I have a combination skin and I am often confused as to what products to use. This is great for providing my skin with moisture. It never gets too oily and leave a little healthy hydrated glow on the skin.
Cynthia S.
I don’t think day cream does anything but moisturize. I use any brand from the highest end to the Wal-Mart stuff and every time I see the same no result to where I don’t buy them anymore. Maybe I don’t use them long enough but anti aging and repair is a gimmic to me.
Kaitlynn V.
I have used this product since I was 12 years old. My mom always stressed the importance of moisturizing your skin. This product does the trick! It doesn’t leave my skin oily after words. This is yet another great product
Lela T.
Biloxi, MS
I didn’t enjoy this one. It hydrated well but it was super greasy on my face. I have oily skin though! It may work for you, but if you have oily skin you may want to try another instead.
Kylie J.
Ca ,Twentynine Palms
I am a person with very dry skin and at night right after I take a shower this night cream helps keeps my face feeling hydrated throughout the entire night.i love this product I have brought it more then once and I would recommend this
Cindy W.
Me encanta la Marca L'ORÉAL podría decir que es una de las marcas favoritas que uso, sobre todos las cremas para el rostro, porque su textura es suave y no es tan tedioso, el tipo que tarda en secarse es de inmediato digamos que de 2-3 minutos y el resultado humedecido y suave.
Kim M.
Chicago
Seeing as though I am almost 35, I am taking preventive steps to ensure my skin stays tight and wrinkle-free (easier said that done). It works wonders for me. I bought it at Walgreens and it comes in a nice packaging with easy to use pump. I would definitely buy it again.
Alison M.
Kettering, OH
I really like how hydrating this cream is. I have sensitive, dry skin because of an acne medication I am prescribed and this cream is great to use for that. Sometimes my skin is a little too sensitive and I am not able to continue use, but typically it’s okay.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Suzanna L.
Harrison , AR
This was a great product for the price I don’t know if I would purchase again. As far as a drugstore product goes it would be great for travel. It was effective as a moisturizer but didn’t show improvement on the wrinkles. I would recommend it as a back up product.