BY L'ORÉAL #72 in Acne Treatments

Age Perfect® Hydra-Nutrition’s decadent Day Cream moisturizes to nourish and strengthen mature skin. Enriched with Calcium and Precious Oils, our formula penetrates effectively below skin’s surface layer for long-lasting hydration and comfort. Skin is firmer, soft, silky, supple, fortified and resilient with a healthy glow. see more...

Cynthia S.
I don’t think day cream does anything but moisturize. I use any brand from the highest end to the Wal-Mart stuff and every time I see the same no result to where I don’t buy them anymore. Maybe I don’t use them long enough but anti aging and repair is a gimmic to me.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I really wasn’t pleased with this product at all. I have very dry skin during the winter and I was hoping this would fix it. The cream is smooth and pleasant to apply, but I did not see benefits of extra hydration whatsoever.
Leslie B.
Conyers, GA
This is wonderful! I could tell the difference in three or four applications. It moisturizes wonderfully and keeps my face looking wonderful. It also has a great smell that isn’t to floral scented. So yes I’ll buy it again
Hannah H.
My jar is almost empty. This moisturizer is amazing and keeps my skin feeling fresh. The smell is good, there isn't that nasty cream smell some moisturizers have. I usually just get it from target. would recommend 100%
Kim S.
I love L’Oréal when I have coupons, and am able to buy the day/ night cream on sale! I am in a fixed income, so it helps to find the deals, and also to buy at a big box store. I would recommend this product!
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
I love this cream. It makes my skin feel so amazing and smooth. And it doesn’t have a horrible smell like some creams have. I just am so in love with this and would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Lela T.
Biloxi, MS
I didn’t enjoy this one. It hydrated well but it was super greasy on my face. I have oily skin though! It may work for you, but if you have oily skin you may want to try another instead.
Cindy W.
Me encanta la Marca L'ORÉAL podría decir que es una de las marcas favoritas que uso, sobre todos las cremas para el rostro, porque su textura es suave y no es tan tedioso, el tipo que tarda en secarse es de inmediato digamos que de 2-3 minutos y el resultado humedecido y suave.
Kim M.
Chicago
Seeing as though I am almost 35, I am taking preventive steps to ensure my skin stays tight and wrinkle-free (easier said that done). It works wonders for me. I bought it at Walgreens and it comes in a nice packaging with easy to use pump. I would definitely buy it again.
Alison M.
Kettering
I really like how hydrating this cream is. I have sensitive, dry skin because of an acne medication I am prescribed and this cream is great to use for that. Sometimes my skin is a little too sensitive and I am not able to continue use, but typically it’s okay.