BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #67 in Face Oil

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

As women mature, their skin is gradually depleted of essential nutrients and oils. Skin becomes dry and dull and loses its inner healthy glow.

Buy on Amazon
Sara R.
Tualatin
This serum was great to use all day. I could put it on at night before bed and wake up with super soft skin. Or, I could use it before I apply my makeup to keep my face protected and moisturized.
Crystal A.
A little goes a long way . You can add this to your foundation, moisturizer, or by itself . I usually use it when i get out the shower and in the morning my face feels amazing.
nayon k.
Brooklyn, NY
i cannot live without this product. i have combination skin that is extremely dry around my eyebrows, cheeks and chin to the point of flaking even after excessive moisturizing. my forehead and nose, on the other hand, get oily very quickly. i have been searching for a product to combat this chronic condition and finally found my answer. this oil moisturizes and keeps my skin fully hydrated until it is washed off, without appearing oily. it is also friendly on your wallet.
Becca R.
Found the sample size at TJMaxx for $5 so I decided to try it out. Loveee this oil, doesn't make me break out and has really brightened up my skin. It doesn't sit on your face like some oils do, this one soaks in within a minute or so. I use a night cream over this and my skin looks rejuvenated in the morning.
Genesis A.
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Cielo D.
Bronx
I received this product in a free giveaway and I was satisfied as in throughout a few weeks i was noticing lifting in my face and less creasing in my under eye and smile line area. I still use this product in my face routine.
Delilah S.
This product is so awesome for my face and whenever my face is feeling dry it always helps re hydrate me. I highly recommend you try it.
teresa w.
Little Rock
My mom uses this its really good shes been using this for years and it looks like she in her 30s but shes 54 I would love to try this
Alexis S.
Statesboro, GA
This oil drops really makes my skin feel so fresh and clean and flaunt! Yes it met expectations! First time user and not the last!
Cheyenne V.
Lightweight. Works well. Smell is refreshing. Doesnt leave my combination skin oily or greasy. Better to pat onto skin.
Paola T.
Weston city, FL
I wanna try this!!! But let me know Your experience with this facial oil! Is good???
Charli B.
Puerto Ayacucho
i got this about 2 weeks ago and i been LOVING it. it doesnt leaves you oily or greasy and smells really good. i use it every morning and night i might be a little obsessed haha