BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Face Oil

Restore skin's youthful glow with age perfect glow renewal facial oil. It deeply nourishes and replenishes dull - dry skin with a unique blend of 8 essential oils. The non-greasy and luxuriously lightweight formula absorbs quickly for all-day hydration. . â . All you need is 4-5 drops each time you apply. Age perfect glow renewal facial oil can be used 5 different ways for an all around youthful glow: . â . 1. Alone - after cleansed skin . 2. Right before applying creamâ . 3. At night - before bedtime . 4. Apply on the neck . 5. Right before foundation to improve glide . â . Restores skin's youthful glow deeply nourishes and...

• Can I use this before my makeup. I have dry skin with oil...1 Answers
  • Can I mix this into my foundation to make it more glowy?2 Answers
  • How is this product??1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love this oil. It is super moisturizing and although it's an oil it absorbs really well and doesn't leave my face greasy. I highly recommend this product even though it's been harder and harder to find in stores I will continue to purchase " in 41 reviews
shayna scott s.
united states
I have pretty dry skin and sometimes moisturizer isn't enough to keep all of the makeup I put on my face from looking cakey. Sometimes if I want to use a pore filling primer (which will mattify) my foundation on top will look very cakey since the moisturizer wasn't enough under the primer. I use this stuff with EVERYTHING. It makes my face moisturized like no other, I put a couple of drops in my eyebrow pomade if it gets too dry, same with mascara or liquid lipsticks (and I actually think it made my eyelashes grow from the mascara. I may be wrong, but me and my boyfriend both noticed a difference.) I even mix it into my matter foundations to add a bit of moisture to that. It has a scent but nothing overbearing. I wouldn't recommend for oily skin because it is literally oil haha! But if you have dry skin and you're struggling this is your blessing. Would definitely buy again.
Julie N.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE this face oil.  It's an easy and enjoyable way to put on SPF 30 every day.  I typically apply it after my toner, and follow with a light moisturizer.  It has a very subtle scent, and feels so nice on the skin.  The dropper is a great way to dispense, and a little seems to go a long way.  I give it a minute to absorb (usually while I brush my teeth) before continuing with moisturizer and makeup.
Gina C.
Tampa, FL
I started using the L’Oréal Age Perfect Facial Oil after my mom told me she uses it in her daily skincare routine. After using a few times I have seen a real difference in the look and feel of my skin. It makes my skin look extremely hydrated throughout the day. It lasts for a while as a moisturizer or a glowing base for makeup. As other reviewers have said, a little goes a long way. A small drop across your face will do wonders! Apply to dry areas for the best result as if you have oily skin, you might look a little greasy. One aspect I do not like about this product is the smell. There is a very strong fragrance that I do not particularly enjoy. Once you get past this, however, it can be a nightly or daily addition to your skincare routine.
Cinthya C.
San Jacinto , CA
Verified Purchase
This L'Oréal Glow Renewal Facial Oil is a lovely product. This is the first time I have ordered this skin care item. I've applied the oil immediately after doing in-home microdermabrasion as well as my regular skin care regimen of cleansing with the L'Oréal cream cleanser and then adding this just after my L'Oreal serum. It renders a velvety texture to the skin that absorbs beautifully before applying my moisturizer. I take a dieuretic which really dries out my skin and this extra step seems to remedy that challenge. The facial Glow is lightweight, non-greasy, and leaves a lovely luminescent, youthful glow, but not shiny. It's perfect to add an extra hydration & glow, especially for mature skin. I would definitely reccommend.
Valerie M.
This product is great for the winter months for me but not for the summer months. I find that I need the extra hydration that an oil brings in the winter but if I use it during the warmer months I end up with oil overproduction and a little bit of acne. The smell is light, the hydration is instantaneous, and my skin glows after using. I would recommend only using a few drops, as a little goes a long way. Also, lightly press the oil into your skin, don't rub.
Marcelle P.
Beverly, Massachusetts
It is amazing! It smells good, it is NOT oily at all! So it is perfect for oily skin! Yes! Even oily skin needs to be hydrated! It has a nice packing, it met my expectatios. I guess the value it is not that great, but it is ok for a great product. It will last forever because you just need some drops to hydrate all your face.
Shasha S.
Shawna M.
Victor
Wanted to start using essential oils for anti-aging but they're do expensive and I don't have the time to mix my own. This was the perfect solution. I was surprised that an oil didn't make me breakout. It absorbed quickly and a little goes a long way. Will continue to use it!
Sabrina P.
I love the glow I get on my face after using this. It makes me not want to use makeup because that’s how great my skin looks and feels after it. I used this product for a good 2 weeks and my skin was GLOWING!! i would definitely suggest this to my friends and family to use!
Maya C.
Collinsville, IL
I use this on a daily basis I'm not older anything lol I'm only 23 but it is good for any age up it's really good for your skin and it's really smooth and it feels so good and you don't need a lot of it you just need someone but not a lot they don't take a lot to put on your face
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
I have tried lots of products to try and beat me dry skin. I have always loved loreal products so when I came across this facial oil I was excited to knw how well it works... I thought I would love the new oil shampoo and conditioner but I didn't so I would like a input before I buy this oil?
Alyssa F.
Is this product okay to use for those who have oily, acne prone skin? Also, has anyone tried this product with their foundation? How does it affect the wear of makeup?
Heather G.
I am looking for something to moisturize my face but not leave a greasy feeling. does this leave a greasy feeling? can I apply makeup over it? has your face broken out with this product?
rose r.
Dodge City, KS
Did anybody else break out while using this procuct?
Catherine M.
Nashville, Tennessee
Is it better to use this at night or in the morning?