BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Restore skin's youthful glow with age perfect glow renewal day/night cream. This non-greasy and luxuriously lightweight moisturizing cream provides all-day hydration. It deeply nourishes and intensely hydrates even dull - dry skin. Over time your skinâ feels firmer and a healthy glow is restored. . â . Apply following the age perfect glow renewal facial oil and smooth over the face until thoroughly absorbed. . â . Provides nourishing moisutre - intense hydratiion and a healthy glow lightweight day/night cream for even dull - dry skin over time skin feels firmer and healthy glow is restored non-greasy . â . Directions: every...

• Can I wear this cream under my make up? Will it make my f...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Glow Renewal Day/Night Cream
  • "I use this as a night cream & i absolutely love it! It leaves my skin super soft and hydrated! My skin gets very flaky and patchy, and this has helped with my flakiness so much! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!" in 3 reviews
Amber B.
I LOVE this stuff. I have been needing to go get more because it's been a while and my skin is just not the same without it. It is seriously the best moisturizer I have ever used. My makeup even applies better when I'm using this stuff.
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
It does leave your face glowing but for people with oily skin I don’t know it this product is good, because we already have a really shiny skin and it just makes the situation worst. If you wanna try it go ahead, what works for you may not work for me and vice versa.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
I'm still young so I haven't had to deal with wrinkles yet, but I feel like it's never too early to start a good regiment. This leaves my skin glowing and well moisturized all day long. I would definitely buy again
Julia H.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff is amazing! My skin is super dry and since I started using this cream my skin feels amazing! The packaging is high quality also i felt like I needed to buy it when I saw it. This product defiantly exceeded my expectations. I have a natural glow now :) I will recommend this product to others.
Kaylee M.
Spring Grove
The product is by far my favorite one to use, and is apart of my every day make-up. I like that the price doesn't break my bank, and the quality is just as great!
Lidia O.
Las Vegas, NV
L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Glow Renewal Day/Night Cream is a little too heavy for my face. Unfortunately, it made my face break out but then again I have very sensitive skin so it might be wonderful for someone else. It smells great & I'd like to see L'Oreal come out with something a little lighter
Deirdre P.
St Petersburg, FL
I received a sample of this and holy crap it's amazing. My skin felt so soft and hydrated the next morning and at the time I was suffering from really dry skin due to the weather. I'm definitely going to run out and purchase this but I haven't been able to find it at my local drug store.
Megan S.
Saint Albans , WV
I use this moisturizer after I get out of a shower and in the mornings before my make up routine. Applying before my make up routine I feel it allows for a more even coverage/ finish for my make up. It's a small jar, but a little goes a long way!
Robin H.
The OC
I am 48 years old and this is the best day/night cream. My skin isn't necessarily dry but if I don't moisturize twice a day it looks saggy. It works better than any primer before foundation. Also use it on my chest to smooth the deep lines and wrinkles from sun damage.
Whitney V.
Okeechobee, FL
I have been using this cream for about 3 months. I have seen a decrease in fine lines around the eyes. I purchased at Ulta, it was reasonably priced. I'm not completely sold on it quite yet, but it id great for a basic moisturizer before makeup application.
Irene O.
New Orleans, LA
Can I wear this cream under my make up? Will it make my face glow under my makeup?