BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal® Age Perfect® for Mature, Very Dry Skin Day/Night Cream Moisturizer.
Paris.
Skin expertise.
New.
Hydra-nutrition.
Anti-sagging + ultra-nourishing moisturizer.
Nourishes skin with calcium + nutrient complex.

Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I have went through two pregnancies and my skin has changed so many times I cannot count. From dry to oily to combination back to dry and currently combination.” But when I used this it helps so much with my dry skin and I loved that I was able to apply at night time. Go to bed and wake up with refreshed skin.
Katie M.
I don’t use this moisturizer often but when I do I always find it very refreshing. My mom uses it very often but I only use it sometimes because I typically forget about it. I really like it for nighttime usage but I have never used it in the morning
Maria R.
jacksonville
I have really dry skin and for me it really helps I apply it at night and day and ever since I started to use it . It really makes my face feel much brighter and much softer . It also makes my face feel very hydrated
Aayla N.
pocatello
What to say about this?! Well it’s an amazing cream definitely recommend this stuff even if you don’t have dry skin under eyes. I used it at night the next morning I can really notice a difference.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Gabriella D.
Naples, FL
I really like using this product after I use their face mask. It helps the face look illuminating and it softens the skin. Very gentle I always get the soft products . It helps the skin during the day.
Stacey B.
Ephrata, PA
I've read that nothing can tell how old a woman really is than by looking at her her neck and chest, and this is why I'm using this wonderful stuff every night on my face, neck, and chest to help keep them beautiful!! To make sure my skin is going to be firm and look 20 years younger I'm going to take care of it, keep out of the sun and apply this every night!! Because it makes my skin so soft by quenching it with the special ingredients it has, and it's not super expensive, so you won't have to sell or pawn stuff to use it!! It has a nice scent to it and this little bottle goes a long long way!!
Andrea P.
One time I heard one of my cousins say that I should use this creams to avoid wrinkles therefore I should use it before I actually get any wrinkles. My life change completely... and being 28 is not like I have lots of wrinkles but I bought this cream and I love the night one. Feels real good and my skin looks beautiful.
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I get this is for people with like skin that is going old, but like if you ask me it was really nice and my skin is really young. I really liked how it made my skin always shine and look like it was glowing.
Lori G.
Riverbank, CA
This moisturizer was nice but didn't really help me with fine lines which is what I was looking for. It did give me good hydration but didn't live up to what I was hoping for