BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal® Paris Skin Expertise High Potency Serum.
New menopause innovation.
Age Perfect® for mature skin.
Deeply hydrate.
Increase luminosity.
Triple action.
Restore skin's cushion.
Rebuilds skin's substance with soy seed proteins.
Actual size.
1.0 fl oz (30 ml).

Chelsea P.
St Petersburg , FL
I enjoy the idea of this product and enjoy this product in general but for some reason it isn't something I enjoy using everyday. I've found that leaving it on for long periods of time tends to make me break out so I really only use this if my skin is extremely dry, or maybe mixing it in with my brow dip to moisten it up a tad.
Maritza R.
Sacramento
I bought this oil once and the smell is beautiful a nice citric smell. I would apply this after I washed my face and under moisturizer and make up. Great product and price.
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Terri G.
Perris, CA
I live this product! I have dark circles - genetics argh! It truly helps brighten and moistures the under eye area. It definitely helps that under eye area firm.
Diana D.
This serum works! It's not greasy and absorbs great information the skin! Looks like the bottles from expensive lines and as a first time user I would def buy again!
Raiane Y.
Winter garden , FL
Great product! I used for a good period of time and I really like it. I want to try some new products but this one is definitely worth the price!
Emily P.
Burke, VA
Great for winter when my skin gets so dry. I do notice I breakout a bit if I use it in warmer months. Gives a nice base for foundation.
Tabarek S.
Atlanta
In my experience this particular is so good you will love it when you try it at the first time you will love grade feeling
cammie r.
Columbiaville
I actually bought this for my grandma and she said it was OK not the best product she's had her favorite is the glam glow
katrina c.
I use this now at 25 years old. The sooner you start the better your skin will be. I recommend it to all my friends.