L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Face and Neck Balm uploaded by Caroline  A.L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Face and Neck Balm uploaded by Julie R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A luxurious formula for mature skin that needs an extra boost of nutrients to stay strong and supple. The rich, comforting balm is specifically designed to treat and nourish the less-resilient skin of the neck and decollete area. .

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This product is very moisturizing. I apply it before bed and wake up with a plump moisturizer face." in 4 reviews
Ingred M.
Miami Lakes
Love this product. It has improved skin texture. Firming and smooth complexion. I feel a nice glow after a use this balm. I highly recommend it to start a good skin regimen. So far L'Oreal has been very good for my skin since I tend to get irritated with any product.
Annalee C.
Longmont
I have not used any of these products but my mom has and she said it didn't really work she said she didn't know if it was because she would use a type of makeup that didn't work with it or if it was because of her skin.
Tracy C.
I really like this serum. It makes my face feel amazing. First time i
User and would use again. Packaging is great. You know exactly what you're getting. It's gentle. Could be a little more harsh. Yes I would buy again
Amber H.
*I received a free sample to give an honest review*
I used this as a night cream because it was too thick for me to use under makeup. It's very thick and still melts into the skin nicely. I didn't have any greasiness, but my face did feel a bit waxy after application. However, it didn't feel that way after waking up.
I really love how hydrated my skin feels after using this, however the smell is so strong!
I'm very sensitive to smells and anything that has a strong floral scent tends to trigger a migraine. If it didn't have fragrance I would definitely purchase it.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I enjoyed the L'Oréal balm less as compared to the creams because it is just such a super dense balm that it was almost difficult to get it onto my skin. I do love the scent because it is so subtle and warm, and it is moisturizing but I would rather use a cream.
andrea t.
las vegas
Great product. I bought this to use solely on my neck and décolletage, thank you spell check, and it was awesome. I've not paid any attention to that area and I wish I would've stared sooner. I would suggest this to someone with mature skin as it is very very moisturizing in a thick almost greasy way if your skin is not quite at the age yet to absorb as much product.
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
The face and neck balm makes my skin feel so soft. It doesn't leave my face oily either. I've noticed that ever since I've started using this balm, my skin doesn't look dull or dry and my makeup gets applied a lot better now. I highly recommend this product since you can pretty much use it all over.
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
I was sad to see that this was discontinued. I actually just found it today at Walmart on clearance. I just used it and it is a THICK cream, like almost solid. It did moisturize my skin very much. It says for mature and very dry skin, neither of which I actually am I don’t think, but moisturizing is moisturizing and I don’t think a persons skin could overdose on moisture so I went against the label and used it anyway. 😉
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
This is an excellent moisturizer. I've been using it everyday for about a month now and my skin has never felt better. It lasts all day without a greasy feeling, and it has a wonderful way of just gliding on your skin.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This product was ok. There are products that I think are much better. It firmed my face but I don't feel like it did much for my neck area. I would recommend this for the face but not the neck.