L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Face and Neck Balm uploaded by Caroline  A.L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Face and Neck Balm uploaded by Julie R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A luxurious formula for mature skin that needs an extra boost of nutrients to stay strong and supple. The rich, comforting balm is specifically designed to treat and nourish the less-resilient skin of the neck and decollete area. .

Buy on kmart
  • "This product is very moisturizing. I apply it before bed and wake up with a plump moisturizer face." in 4 reviews
Amber H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
*I received a free sample to give an honest review*
I used this as a night cream because it was too thick for me to use under makeup. It's very thick and still melts into the skin nicely. I didn't have any greasiness, but my face did feel a bit waxy after application. However, it didn't feel that way after waking up.
I really love how hydrated my skin feels after using this, however the smell is so strong!
I'm very sensitive to smells and anything that has a strong floral scent tends to trigger a migraine. If it didn't have fragrance I would definitely purchase it.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
I enjoyed the L'Oréal balm less as compared to the creams because it is just such a super dense balm that it was almost difficult to get it onto my skin. I do love the scent because it is so subtle and warm, and it is moisturizing but I would rather use a cream.
Jennifer P.
Sunset Valley, TX
The face and neck balm makes my skin feel so soft. It doesn't leave my face oily either. I've noticed that ever since I've started using this balm, my skin doesn't look dull or dry and my makeup gets applied a lot better now. I highly recommend this product since you can pretty much use it all over.
Melissa S.
Barnegat, NJ
I was sad to see that this was discontinued. I actually just found it today at Walmart on clearance. I just used it and it is a THICK cream, like almost solid. It did moisturize my skin very much. It says for mature and very dry skin, neither of which I actually am I don’t think, but moisturizing is moisturizing and I don’t think a persons skin could overdose on moisture so I went against the label and used it anyway. 😉
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This product was ok. There are products that I think are much better. It firmed my face but I don't feel like it did much for my neck area. I would recommend this for the face but not the neck.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
This is an excellent moisturizer. I've been using it everyday for about a month now and my skin has never felt better. It lasts all day without a greasy feeling, and it has a wonderful way of just gliding on your skin.
Shelby O.
Westfield, WI
My mom actually gave me this because she didn't like it. But I LOVE it. It made my pores and skin look great. Makeup looked 10x better when I started using it. It is kinda pricey but I feel like you get a good amount
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
I am an olay user, but I was running out and I had received a coupon in the mail from L'Oreal & my local Walmart was also having a sale. So with the sale & my coupon the total cost was a decent price, and if I didn't like how the lotion worked on my skin I could just pass it along to my mom. When I first used L'Oreal Age Perfect face & Neck Balm, I was impressed by the results, especially around the neck area. My face felt smooth and my the few lines on my neck were less noticeable! Fantastic results and I would recommend this product to friends & family.

#skincareproduct #Influenster #L'Oreal
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I have used this product as a sample a few times and I love everything about it. I like how versatile it is and can be used for multiple areas. I could actually notice a difference in the way my skin looked and felt almost instantly. After using, my skin was so soft and moisturized and lasted throughout the whole day without feeling greasy. It also has a pleasant scent that isn't to strong. Worked better than first thought.
Patye F.
Douglasville, GA
L'Oreal's Age Perfect Skin Care Line has been a pleasant surprise on the quality and amount of products available to a woman who is aging but still wants to have glowing youthful skin...and the Age perfect line delivers...I have used the neck balm and I have seen a difference in the skin texture and elasticity of my neck skin and will continue to use it at night....it absorbs into the skin fairly quickly but can still have a bit of a greasy feel to it...but it is worth the inconvenience to have softer skin in the neck area and reduced lines as well...I recommens this product....to all ages...it is never too late or early to take care of your skin..