L'Oréal Paris AGE PERFECT® Day Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Sarah R.L'Oréal Paris AGE PERFECT® Day Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Teran F.L'Oréal Paris AGE PERFECT® Day Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Diane R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Ideal for women in their 50s, Age Perfect® Day Cream SPF 15 brightens and smoothes mature skin while reducing the appearance of age spots, fine lines and surface wrinkles. Innovative Soy Seed Proteins along with beta hydroxyl acid (BHA) deeply moisturize and help improve skin’s elasticity, while SPF 15 provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. Your skin is left feeling pampered and invigorated.

Application Smooth gently onto face until thoroughly absorbed. Use alone or under makeup daily. For sunscreen benefits, apply prior to sun exposure.

AQUA/WATER; CYCLOHEXASILOXANE; GLYCERIN; PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL; OCTYLDODECANOL; MYRISTYL MYRISTATE; BUTYROSPERUM PARKII BUTTER/SHEA BUTTER; STEARIC ACID; PALMITIC ACID; AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE; PEG-100 STEARATE; CERA ALBA/BEESWAX; GLYCEREAL STEARATE; ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE; PEG-20 STEARATE; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL; CETYL ALCOHOL; CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID; DIAZOLIDINYL UREA; ACRYLATES COPOLYMER; METHYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; SODIUM HYDROXIDE; HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN; JASMINUM OFFICINALE E

Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
I bought this because I am 26 and a smoker. I was hoping for a lighter moisturizer and this one is extremely heavy. Plus it is $12.99 found better ones for almost half the price. No thank you. Also haven't found that it reduces my crow's foot or slight wrinkles. I won't be buying again.
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
L'oreal Age Perfect Day Cream had SPF 15 so you know it's protecting your face when you're out during the day! It has a wonderfully light scent and goes on light and thin too. It isn't heavy like some other creams in the market. My only complaint would be that I find that it makes my face feel a little on oily side. Other than that I have noticed skin improvements especially on my neck area. It's a bit pricey but worth the results.
Nichole B.
Fort Collins, CO
This is a great moisturizer! It has spf to protect you from the sun but it also has superior moisturization! It doesn't leave you shiny which is great for my oily skin! Will be buying this product again!
Natalie M.
This cream has a great texture and feels great on the skin. I started using it last year when I turned 25 to try to prevent some wrinkles and fine lines. I would recommend to someone looking for a less expensive anti-aging product.
Marissa S.
McMinnville
It's great I've heard great things about it, and have had a friend use it and she says it works great. Great reviews been told on this enjoy the use of it. It's really great!!! And a good idea to get if needed.
kaitlin F.
Wilmington, DE
I absolutely love all of loreals products. This lotion is amazing- it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily throughout the day. It is lightweight and makes my skin feel amazing. I wish I started using this brand a long time again because they are fantastic!! I have already recommended other people to use this product since I love it so much!
Bettyrose W.
Alpharetta
The cream is great but the fragrance in this product is so overwhelming I couldn't use. I gave it away. L'Oréal should stop adding harsh fragrance to their products. L'Oréal if I want to wear a fragrance I don't want it in my skin care.
Jen A.
Easton, PA
I tried this because I like to have a cream with an spf for summer but it didn't rub in as well as I would like in order for me to apply my make up over it. It is t terrible and if you give it a little more time then it may be better.
Chaya S.
I really like the results from this product. I noticed that the fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable and my skin is more taut and supple. My skin now has a peachy, healthy glow. I bought this at Marshall's.
Cindy W.
Tampa, FL
I have only used this once & will buy again. It's very gentle & great on my dry skin. I wasnt disappointed at all. It seems to last a long time. Pricey for drug store brand but it's frequently on sale.
Amber B.
This lotion says it's for mature skin. So how old is that?
Anayeli S.
zumpango
Does it work ? Or have you tried ?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Has anyone tried this does it work?