L'Oréal Paris AGE PERFECT® Day Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Sarah R.L'Oréal Paris AGE PERFECT® Day Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Diane R.L'Oréal Paris AGE PERFECT® Day Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Teran F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Ideal for women in their 50s, Age Perfect® Day Cream SPF 15 brightens and smoothes mature skin while reducing the appearance of age spots, fine lines and surface wrinkles. Innovative Soy Seed Proteins along with beta hydroxyl acid (BHA) deeply moisturize and help improve skin’s elasticity, while SPF 15 provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. Your skin is left feeling pampered and invigorated.

Application Smooth gently onto face until thoroughly absorbed. Use alone or under makeup daily. For sunscreen benefits, apply prior to sun exposure.

AQUA/WATER; CYCLOHEXASILOXANE; GLYCERIN; PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL; OCTYLDODECANOL; MYRISTYL MYRISTATE; BUTYROSPERUM PARKII BUTTER/SHEA BUTTER; STEARIC ACID; PALMITIC ACID; AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE/AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE; PEG-100 STEARATE; CERA ALBA/BEESWAX; GLYCEREAL STEARATE; ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE; PEG-20 STEARATE; STEARYL ALCOHOL; ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL; CETYL ALCOHOL; CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID; DIAZOLIDINYL UREA; ACRYLATES COPOLYMER; METHYLPARABEN; BUTYLPARABEN; SODIUM HYDROXIDE; HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN; JASMINUM OFFICINALE E

Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
I bought this because I am 26 and a smoker. I was hoping for a lighter moisturizer and this one is extremely heavy. Plus it is $12.99 found better ones for almost half the price. No thank you. Also haven't found that it reduces my crow's foot or slight wrinkles. I won't be buying again.
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
L'oreal Age Perfect Day Cream had SPF 15 so you know it's protecting your face when you're out during the day! It has a wonderfully light scent and goes on light and thin too. It isn't heavy like some other creams in the market. My only complaint would be that I find that it makes my face feel a little on oily side. Other than that I have noticed skin improvements especially on my neck area. It's a bit pricey but worth the results.
Cindy H.
This was a suitable cream, but not my favorite. It did provide moisture, but I failed to notice any other effects. I did appreciate that it was not heavily fragranced. I made the mistake of putting on the night cream one morning and the strong scent irritated my nose and eyes for over half the day!
Nichole B.
Centennial, CO
This is a great moisturizer! It has spf to protect you from the sun but it also has superior moisturization! It doesn't leave you shiny which is great for my oily skin! Will be buying this product again!
Kiyamah L.
I received this as a sample and honestly I used every last bit of it. It smells fantastic and it's easy application. A little goes a long way and it's very hydrating not only that but my acne started to go away with this product.
Natalie M.
This cream has a great texture and feels great on the skin. I started using it last year when I turned 25 to try to prevent some wrinkles and fine lines. I would recommend to someone looking for a less expensive anti-aging product.
Marissa S.
It's great I've heard great things about it, and have had a friend use it and she says it works great. Great reviews been told on this enjoy the use of it. It's really great!!! And a good idea to get if needed.
kaitlin F.
Wilmington, DE
I absolutely love all of loreals products. This lotion is amazing- it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily throughout the day. It is lightweight and makes my skin feel amazing. I wish I started using this brand a long time again because they are fantastic!! I have already recommended other people to use this product since I love it so much!
Bettyrose W.
Alpharetta
The cream is great but the fragrance in this product is so overwhelming I couldn't use. I gave it away. L'Oréal should stop adding harsh fragrance to their products. L'Oréal if I want to wear a fragrance I don't want it in my skin care.
Amber B.
This lotion says it's for mature skin. So how old is that?
Anayeli S.
zumpango
Does it work ? Or have you tried ?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Has anyone tried this does it work?