BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Age Perfect Cleansing Wipes is specially developed for mature skin and enriched with Vitamin C, L'Oreal Age Perfect Smoothing Cleansing Wipes are recognised for its exfoliating and reinvigorating action. The Dermoliss, a smoothing ingredient in Age Perfect Smoothing Cleansing Wipes, deeply cleanse the skin and help eliminate impurities without drying out the skin or irritating the eye area. Results: Face and eyes are perfectly cleansed, skin is invigorated with a lasting feeling of smoothness and comfort.

Varshni A.
boston
I have extremely sensitive skin and I also suffer migraines from perfume scents. I am very nervous trying new products, but I am very much impressed with this.The scent is pleasant and not too perfumey and the wipes remove my makeup without irritating my skin or eyes. My face always feels refreshed, clean, and soft after using thes
Aida P.
These towelettes are the perfect quickie makeup cleanup. They clean so well and makes the skin feel so soft after that you don’t need to wash your face. I’m usually allergic to a lot of cleaning towelettes but this one works perfect for me and makes my life so much easier. I highly recommend it.
Josalynn T.
L'Oréal Age Perfect Cleansing Towelettes are one of the best products I've ever used, they are very gentle on my skin. I bought my pack at Walmart which wasn't expensive at all and very easy to find. If I get the chance I will definitely buy this product again.
Jessica L.
Brandywine
These are great for removing makeup and refreshing your skin! They're super effective and gentle on your skin! Plus they fit in your purse so you can take anywhere! I love packaging!! It prevents the wipes from drying out! They're a little pricey but totally worth it!!!
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I use these towelettes to remove my make up every night. The product is not too harsh and does a great job at removing my make up. I have used these for years and will continue to use them. I buy them at my local grocery store. The price is also affordable.
Donna M.
DeRidder
Very good product, very affordable, easy to find, did not break my skin out, cause redness, easy to use and apply. there is a substantial amount in each package, I would highly reccomend this to all my friends and family. I will continue to use this product
alondra d.
Mesa
this was an intesting product to use, it was good but it would take a while for me to get everything off. maybe because my skin was to rough? i dont know but this is something i might later in life. it wasnt a pricey product so i cant say much about that
Briana H.
N Branford, CT
Gets everything off and don't have to use other products following this one. I feel cleansed and refreshed and in the morning there is no residue left. I feel better off paying the price of these than some other lower costing ones because they actually work!
Meg M.
Huntington Beach, CA
Don't really think this product works too well. The towels aren't super saturated with the product and I don't feel like these take my makeup off very well. I wouldn't repurchase because I think my Neutrogena ones work a lot better for the same price.
A'Kira S.
Oxford, MS
I love using these wipes when I am taking off my makeup because they get it all off the surface! It also leaves my face moisturized for a while since my face soaks in the moisture so quick and pushes oils out quicker! However I would love more wipes in the bag!