BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #32 in Acne Treatments

As skin matures, its ability to renew surface cells slows down causing a buildup of dead cells on the surface. As a result, the natural pink tone is hidden and complexion becomes dull, losing its natural rosy tone of youth. Age Perfect Cell Renewal* Rosy Tone Moisturizer is an intense daily moisturizing cream enhanced with rosy pigments to instantly revive skin’s rosy tone. This formula with Imperial Peony and LHA gently exfoliates dull skin and stimulates surface cell renewal every day to revive skin’s natural pink tone. The Result: smooth, renewed, younger looking complexion.

• Oh my goodness I love the color plus it's rose! Who else is a sucke...2 Answers
  • What did this product do for your skin? Did you r...Be the first to answer!
  • anyone have this? wondering if it does exactly what i'd says1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Esther S.
Esther S.
Healthier Looking Skin!

I love this moisturizer.  When I first opened it I was very impressed.  It is very creamy and a pretty rosy color.  Also, it smells great.  It has a very light clean scent which immediately lifts my spirits. I feel pampered and happy when I use it.  It spreads very easily and soaks right in.  I did not notice any change of color of my skin, except that it makes it look clearer after several uses.  It is not like makeup and did not give it a reddish tint as reported by some other users.  It relieves my dryness right away and continues throughout the day.  It makes my makeup go on much smoothly.  Over a period of time, I have seen that my skin is improving.  My skin looks healthier, brighter and dewier.  It feels smoother and softer.  My fine lines and saggy jowls are disappearing . Overall, this is an excellent moisturizer.  My skin looks a lot better and I am very happy with it.

claudia n.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
 this is the one that I think I am going to pick as part of my routine. You see I have not started a routine yet because I have no products. I am 58 and just starting. I know I should have started a long time ago but I didn't have a CP I can and I had no one to show me what to use and not to use. So I am slowly picking things out to use as a routine. Most skin care products are expensive at least for me right now. I went through surgery because of cancer a bad surgery. And a Year's worth of cobalt. Chemo.
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Torrance
I just turned 38 and I've noticed my skin isn't what it used to be. I've only used this for about a month and am already seeing a slight difference in texture and fine lines. The only complaint is that this is more suited for dry skin as opposed to combo (like mine). A tiny breakout here or there but nothing major.
Steffany C.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Carlee M.
Carlee M.
I use this daily in the morning and at night after I wash my face this is the absolute best product I have gotten from L'Oreal I would definitely submit this review with great hopes of someone saying that they've used it and do agree you can get this product at Macy's Walgreens Target Walmart and I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
I decided to try this cream because I'm approaching my mid-30s and thought that it was time to start using face cream. I love it because it is gentle on my skin it feels so soft. I haven't noticed the rosy tone that it claims but I will keep using it.
Leslie Y.
Leslie Y.
Daytona Beach, Florida
This is a wonderful face cream and i love it so much! It is rich and moisturizes perfectly day and night. The pink shade does wonders for tired skin. It smells amazing too! I use this morning and night and have really seen a huge difference in the way my skin looks and feels. All at an affordable price as well!
Brianna b.
Brianna b.
rochester
this product is everything, I use this almost every week. I really enjoy this product, my brother used this product when he was in high school and now he is the president of the geek club at the library, he Is 35 and single and lives by himself. its kinda sad. other than that I really enjoyed this product.
Jill D.
Jill D.
Stanhope, NJ
 I simply love this moisturizer. It is creamy yet light weight. It feels good as it goes into my skin, providing me with long lasting moisture and a definite firming and softening of my skin. The lines in my almost 70 year old neck are gone and there is a real decrease of the lines on my face.
Berenice A.
Berenice A.
It Moisturizes you kin more than it age perfection's it. I expected it to work coming from L'Oreal. I believe it had to do something because of my oily face. It is actually in a decent price I got mine at Walmart.  I honestly won't  buy it again. Maybe it works for you \_(' '/)_/
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
What store has the best deal on this product?
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Oh my goodness I love the color plus it's rose! Who else is a sucker for packaging?
beautystylemama u.
beautystylemama u.
TORONTO, ON
My skin is dry in winter. I need good moisturizer. Is this give healthy glow in winter?
Barb S.
Barb S.
Sutton
Being just shy of 60, would this brighten my skin?
julie b.
julie b.
scotland
This looks good has anyone tried it