BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Renew and Revive a Blushed Rosy Tone From Within. Skin Feels Smoother, Looks Rejuvenated. Skin is Hydrated and Has a Healthy Blush.

Based on skin surface cell turnover

• Aqua/Water

• Oh my goodness I love the color plus it's rose! Who else ...4 Answers
  • Is this good for dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • anyone have this? wondering if it does exactly what i'd says1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Moisturizer
  • "As skin matures, its ability to renew surface cells slows down. As a result, skin's natural pink tone is hidden and complexion becomes dull, losing its natural rosy tone of youth. Age Perfect Cell Renewal* Rosy Tone Moisturizer is a universally-flattering daily moisturizing cream enhanced with rosy pigments to instantly revive skin’s rosy tone. This tinted moisturizer for mature skin is powerfully formulated with Imperial Peony Extracts and LHA to gently exfoliate dull, sallow skin and stimulate surface cell renewal every day to revive skin’s natural rosy tone. The Result: smooth & renewed skin with a healthy and rosy complexion, immediately and over time." in 6 reviews
  • "Smells really good. I love the formula and the moisture, also I have really dry skin so this cream really helps" in 4 reviews
Chelsea J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought my jar at Walgreens for maybe $25. I know there are places to get it cheaper, you just have to shop around. I love my cream! Obsessed with it, actually. It smells like roses and it leaves my face looking/feeling like a baby’s bottom! There’s these little bead like things in the cream to help with exfoliating, but they’re not rough at all. This is always best to use on fresh out of the shower, clean skin. I have horrible dry skin on my face and this really helps put moisture back in and locks it down. There’s no sticky or oily after feeling. I hope this review helps, I will honestly continue buying this product.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer! Mom and I had a girls night and wanted to try out this Rosy Cell Renewal Moisturizer. We put it on and it was PINK and SPARKLY. We were not ecstatic by any means. But we wanted to see how it worked into the skin and let me say, how BEAUTIFUL our skin looked! The rose color gave us a healthy glow and melted into the skin like butter. At first we thought we used too much and felt super greasy, but it almost dried down and our skin felt baby soft. I put on makeup shortly after and I had this beautifully, natural finish. Mom and I are so happy with this product and I’m sure we will be repurchasing.
Trina S.
As an older lady, I have cared for my skin since in my 20's. I have noticed a small visible difference. The results that I've seen is a hydrated, fuller-skin look, and less noticeable wrinkles. The application is not greasy, but I can feel that it is wet and blends well into my skin. For me, L'Oréal Rosy Tone Moisturizer, minimizes my wrinkles. I would be interested in an eye L'Oreal product that works as well as this product. A small sample was provided to complete this review.
carla l.
Salem, OR
I don't think that this is a "bad' product by any means but it just isn't necessarily a moisturizer that suits me or is necessarily meant for my skin type.  I tend to like lightweight gel-based moisturizers and this is a heavier, thicker cream.  This is really a moisturizer that is more targeted toward more mature skin and I'm sure that individuals who have drier skin will really appreciate this.  For me it just sits a little too heavily on my skin for my taste so while I might not recommend it for those who like something a little lighter or who have oily skin, those who appreciate a creamy hydrating cream may love this.
Maui M.
A good portion of my job is selling and recommending cosmetics and beauty products. I try different products so I'm familiar with them and to see if there are positive or negative results. This best helps me give personal feedback to the customers because we all have questions and want to choose what's best for us. As a middle aged female consumer myself I want to see instint results or I'm never purchasing that particular item or brand ever again. I have used expensive products but this by far has exellent results. It's affordable and works from day one. My favorite thing about this is forget about make-up primer. This will also do that for you. Goodbye Vichy hello L´oreal.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I love how light and creamy this is. I little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin hydrated without feeling greasy. It also somehow miraculously reduced the amount of oil my skin produces during the day. Plus it smells nice. And at just $20 the price is fair.
N M.
Newport, WA
L’oreal Paris Age Perfect cell renewal was a gift sample packet from my mother..🧡♥️❤️... what a surprise gem facial scrub. I was surprised how gentle and good the scent was. The minty fresh feeling which follows the light grit scrub is soo perfect!♥️🧡❤️. Very nice. First time user but on the hunt for the forever skin🤗🧡🧡🧡 so I guess.😌.. I would buy it again😍... #momgifts
Sandy K.
Hazard
This is one of my all time favorite creams to use for it's rosy under tone that my skin that with age has now become lacking of. This product puts that back with each use. Extremely smooth application and soft end result.
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
I don’t like this moisturizer at all. It’s super thick and it just Derek’s horrible on my skin. Plus the rosy tone of it does not look good on me. I would suggest if you have pink undertones this might not work great for you. Also when I wiped it off it literally looked like I had wiped off foundation. The last thing I didn’t like was how heavily fragranced it is. I really don’t like using products on my skin that have such a heave scent.
Malorie R.
This is a fantastic cream to get for our wonderful grandmothers or even use yourself . This was my first time using this product . I actually got to try it with a sample out of my local good house keeping style magazine ! Makes your skin feel so soft and smells like roses ;)L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Moisturizer
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Oh my goodness I love the color plus it's rose! Who else is a sucker for packaging?
Lauren M.
Rachel H.
Rochester, MI
What store has the best deal on this product?
julie b.
Scotland , Invernessshire
This looks good has anyone tried it
Caroline W.
Cartersville , GA
Is this good for dry, sensitive skin?