L'Oreal® Paris Age Perfect® Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Mask

As your skin matures, its ability to renew surface cells slows down, causing a buildup of dead skin cells on the surface. As a result, the natural pink tone is hidden and complexion becomes dull, losing its natural rosy tone of youth. L’Oreal Skin Laboratories have developed a powerful yet refreshing gel facial mask treatment, infused with peony peony extract, AHA (Fruit Acids), and a Mineral exfoliant that revives skin’s rosy tone in just 5 minutes. Age Perfect Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Mask is formulated as an intensive anti aging treatment to exfoliate dead skin cells through the action of AHA Fruit Acids and the physical exfoliation delivered by an ultra-fine mineral exfoliant. As a result, skin feels instantly refreshed, with a renewed, rosy blush. After just 5 minutes of this powerful yet gentle antiaging face mask, skin has a radiant and healthy glow and is better prepped to absorb our intensely moisturizing Rosy Tone Cream. After 4 weeks of using our Rosy Tone Cream, women saw fresher-looking, softer skin with a healthy, rosy blush.Dermatologist tested for safety, Non-greasy

Is good this product for anti aging?
[product:loreal-paris-age-perfect-cell-renewal-rosy-tone-mask-17-oz-jar] ? How many have tried this? Did it moisturize well?
Start your review of L'Oreal® Paris Age Perfect® Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Mask!
Montgomery, IL
I just received a complimentary jar of L'Oreal's Age Perfect Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Moisturizer to test. It goes on smoothly and is so thick and rich!! It leaves my face feeling like it just took a great big drink of water. @Influenster @LorealSkinUsa #lorealskin #ageperfect #contest #complimentary
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Minneapolis, MN
I received a complimentary jar of this. It’s very moisturizer and smells great. Nice packaging. I liked the way it makes my skin feel, however, sine L’Oreal still sells in China , their products are tested on animals and I don’t buy products that are not cruelty free.
Ridgeway, SC
I got this as a product to test for free for Influenster...I am not a mask person, but I tried this as per my vox box testing. It was easy to do took 5 minutes on my face  and in the end my skin felt refreshed and it has a nice rose scent and color which help to brighten my face. It states on the box it was good for mature skin amen that I have, but I bet it would work on any age person with much the asme result.  I will use again.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
san antonio, TX
I usually do not use masks, I find them messy and usually they do not seem to work.  I was able to try this one from Influencer and really was impressed this it.  I loved the rose scent and color and it only took 5 minutes to work.  My skin looked and felt so refreshed after using it.  It has on the packaging for mature skin (which mine it), but after using it my 20 something daughter used it and loved it.  It really refreshed her skin, too.  I would say that this is just overall a great product for anyone that wants a refreshing gentle quick mask.  The only reason why I did not give a 5/5, I would have preferred this in a tube instead of sticking my fingers in a jar for a mask product.
Combination / Fine Lines
Anderson, CA
In all honesty, I haven't used a face mask in at least 30 years. I never noticed a difference when I did use them. Boy was I surprised when I tried this. It was nothing like the masks of old. I immediately noticed that my skin felt softer and it actually did have a rosy glow. My skin hasn't felt this good in years. It says to use it twice a week which should be simple enough to add to my beauty routine. I would recommend this to anyone. I know I will continue using it. I was given this product complimentary from Influenster for my honest review.
Dry / Fine Lines, Sun Damage
Birmingham, AL
L'Oreal® Paris Age Perfect® Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Mask uploaded by Tamika S.
I was delivered a pleasant surprise via US Mail today and that pleasant surprise was a personalized signature box from Loreal enclosed with some wonderful anti-aging skin products. Let’s start with aesthetics, Loreal Age Perfect Rosy Tone Cream was enclosed in a beautiful container that looks like it can sit on the counter at any high-end retail store. Additionally, I found Age Perfect Cell Renewal that also comes in a container that can too sit on any high-end retailer shelf to enhance any lady’s daily beauty regimen. Lastly, I unpacked Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition All-Over Honey Baum which comes in a beautiful gold tube that’s representative of one’s golden years. Needless to say, all of these daily beauty enhancers piqued my interest to give it a try and here are my findings……

Loreal Age Perfect Rosy Tone Mask-per the instructions, I applied this after applying my daily cleanser. The gel which has a light feel is a beautiful blush color accompanied by a rosy smell applied evenly and gently on my skin. I am elated to know that this product is fragrance-free which is great for me.

Overall, so far so good! I think these products will integrate well into my daily beauty regimen. In just a day, I have noticed my facial sides near cheek bone, which are normally rough feel smoother. I truly see a rosy glow in my skin in so much that I don’t feel the need for my base makeup. I am elated that Loreal has created products that focus on renewing skin, revitalizing cells, and bringing back a rosy glow to the skin which makes mature women feel wonderful.

These wonderful products were provided to me free of charge by Influenster for my honest opinion of the products for review purposes.

Combination / Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone
Mebane, NC
I have used a variety of masks over the years and this one is a bit different than my previous ones. Like most women, when I was younger, I’ve tried the peel off masks and mud masks, so this one was unique as it claimed to give your skin a rosy glow, making it look more youthful.

This is not a traditional mask.  You don't leave it on.  It doesn't harden.  It applies like a gel.  When you first put the mask on and leave it on, you notice right away that it is a bit gritty.  The mask itself is to soften your skin and the grit is to sand away any old dead skin.   My skin felt smooth and a bit renewed.  Almost like a mini facial.

You are supposed to use it twice a week.  That won't be a problem for me, as it only takes 5 minutes to use.   It smells really good and has AHA and Imperial Peony in it.  The turnover is your skin cells should be quicker making your skin look far better and brighter.

Overall it is a pleasant product to use.  It does not feel too harsh or non-effective, so it strikes a nice balance.  I will continue to use this as I feel like I am doing something for my skin.

I would highly recommend this mask to any of my over 50 friends for sure.  These products were provided to me free of charge by Influenster for my honest opinion of the products for review purposes.

Winter Garden, FL
L'Oreal® Paris Age Perfect® Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Mask uploaded by Anja S.
I received a wonderful surprise package via US Mail recently and that pleasant surprise was a complimentary personalized signature box from L'Oreal courtesy of Influenster that contained amazing anti-aging skin products. Let’s begin with packaging, L'Oreal Age Perfect Rosy Tone Mask was in a beautiful container that looks like it was sold by any upscale beauty store - you will be proud to display it with your skin care products! All this as a fraction of the price of some very pricey creams! I applied L'Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Mask before I used the Rosy Tone Moisturizer. The mask has a light fantastic rose scent and does not irritate my skin at all. Instantly after applying the mask (that only takes five minutes to do its wonderful work!), I did see a natural rosy appearance to my skin that I did not apply any foundation only lip gloss, blush, eye liner, eye shadow and mascara.
I truly see a natural glow on my skin- and my skin is so soft now, the skin tone more even. I look like I had a good night's rest when I use this product - even though this is not always the case! Valentine’s Day – here I come! I highly recommend this product.
Combination / Dullness
Received from Influenster
L'OREAL PARIS AGE PERFECT HAS A WONDERFUL NEW LINEUP! L'OREAL PARIS AGE PERFECT CELL RENEWAL ROSY TONE MASK IS UP TO BAT, AND IT IS A HOME RUN MASK!My skin has been babied for 30 years now, and it's also been Retinoid'ed (just made up that word, haha), so it takes a lot for me to notice results, but let me tell ya', this new lineup from L'Oreal Paris is magic in gorgeous high-end packaging.The packaging is going to be the first thing that catches your eye, obviously, and then the price, which will definitely have you wondering how can they possibly produce such a beautiful, result-driven product that does produce results with drugstore pricing? That is a question I cannot figure out, but it is our lucky day!The feel is not at all too abrasive for ladies and gentlemen that remember the days of apricot pit peels or masks to get smooth skin. This is finer than sand, and it does leave a rosy tone that feels like a baby's gorgeous skin.Go for it! Buy it and give it a try. I will never be without this gem. I am so lucky to have received a trio of products from Influenster at no cost to try, because now I have three new products that I will continue to use and know that I will be reversing backwards.
Combination, Mature / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Burdine, KY
L'Oreal® Paris Age Perfect® Cell Renewal Rosy Tone Mask uploaded by Vanessa J.
I received the #lorealParis Age Perfect Rosy Tone mask in a [user:Influenster] #voxbox #freeforreview #complimentary to test the product, I love [user:L]’OréalParis [user:lorealskin] products! I’ve used #revitalift for years now that I’m 50 I’m moving more towards the #AgePerfect and #cellrenewal products I have not been testing it long I’ve had it about 1 week and 1/2 but so far I love this Rosy tone mask! It recommends using twice weekly I have been doing that and it’s really a great product it helps refresh my dull skin, gives it a Rosy youthful look back, I will continue using this product for further testing and review.
Dry, Mature / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness