BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Restore Resilience, Radiance, Vitality. LHA helps stimulate surface skin cell renewal. Lightweight serum absorbs quickly.

Draw the line at dull, dry, tired skin. Now, restore resilience, radiance and vitality with Age Perfect® Cell Renewal. Age Perfect® Cell Renewal Golden Serum maximizes skin's power of rejuvenation by stimulating surface skin cell renewal to reveal more youthful looking skin. Instantly, skin appears refreshed and vibrant. In 1 month, the skin feels firmer, appears visibly replumped. Renewed, full of life.

Based on skin surface cell turnover

• Aqua / Water
  • Citronellol
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Ali G.
This product is nice for lazy Sundays when you don't feel like putting on any makeup but would still like to treat your skin. It has a shimmer to it, so it makes your skin seem glowy and seems to calm redness and minimize pores. I think it smells nice, too.
Shannon V.
Edmonton , KY
Can't live without this product I wish it was a little bit cheaper but o well I spring for it every time I run out I absolutely love this product I don't what is in it but omg my skin loves it it goes on so smooth it's like butter I can't say enough great things about this product I feel like it has improved my skin
TERESA R.
Austin, TX
This serum moisturized and when i apply before my makeup not only did my foundation go on smoother and lasted longer, my skin had that airbrushed look to it. My eye makeup also appeared more vibrant and lasted longer. My skin appeared to have a very healthy, youthful glow.
Tara F.
Arlington Hts, IL
I use this in the morning right after I wash my face. My skin is very dry and this gives me a natural glow while moisturizing my skin. It’s not heavy, in fact I put moisturizer on after. I love this product!!
Amanda D.
Tampa
My mother had told me about this cream and she loves it I have used it a few times and I have seen results in my mother’s skin, and I definitely will keep using this product and would recommend it to others.
Krissi M.
Baltimore
Really liked the way this product made my skin feel. I purchased it at Target. It was a little pricey. I didn’t really see a big difference in using this vs other similar products
Jessica J.
Morristown, NJ
I have no idea what this product is used for, but I still like it.  I got a sample of this from a beauty box subscription so it did not come with instructions or when/where to apply it.  I just assumed it was to be used at night since it came with a complimentary day cream.  After reading reviews, it seems that others are using this product at night and some are using it under their makeup so maybe I will give I a go under my makeup.  My first thought was this is glitter in a tube.  Liquid face glitter.  Gold face glitter.  What am I suppose to do with this?!? I was hesitant at first but it actually made my skin look glowing and radient.  It also improved the texture of my skin as well but I am not sure of the moisture capabilities of this product.  I might go in on purchasing this product after I finish this sample, just to see what the impact of long term use is.
Esther A.
Rancho Cordova
I'v used this product for about a year now and I really like it. My skin feels smoother and there is a natural glow to it that even show through with lighter make up (a few friends have commented on it). There is a slight mild perfume scent but I don't find it heavy and no more scented than Ponds is (I use that as well during very dry winter months I'm a bit of a sensitive skin person and I just hate dry facial skin). This is a good product, I notice a big difference when I don't use it and it isn't favorable so I definitely would recommend it if your skin is starting to take on that dull appearance from middle age (so sad). As far as improving age spots that I haven't noticed I have two areas that have not changed and are definitely age spots so not so sure if it works on them. But the 5 stars remain because the complexion is better ans so is the elasticity.
Nona B.
I love this product. It goes on smoothly and smells nice. It makes my skin feel soft and it doesn't feel oily. I don't know if it has slowed my face from showing signs of aging yet, but I'll keep using it because it makes my face feel nice and smooth. My only problem is that I wish the bottle opening were wider since it can get messy when some of the serum from the sides of the dropper drips onto the rim when I put the dropper back in place. Other than that, I like the packaging. I would recommend this product.
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
To begin, I should mention I am a 21 year old with puffy under eyes and slight fine lines and wrinkles around my eye area. I'm giving this product three stars, because maybe my opinion could be based on my age and skin type and it could work better for someone older with deeper lines and more wrinkles. I just didn't care for this product at all. The texture is HORRIBLE and it's just sticky and gross feeling on your face, the smell is awful, and it just didn't do anything for my skin.
Larissa C.
Lorton
At what age should I start to use it?
Kitty L.
I just got this as a gift and I know nothing of this product. Is there gold dust actually in it? I only ask for I am allergic to gold. Thanks
Nadia A.
Hartfield avenue, Elstree
Is this a cell renewal serum? Always looking for a nurse Jamie egf serum dupe...is it something similar?
Rose S.
Newport news
L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Cell Renewal Golden Serum Does this break you out! I have the adult or as my dermatologist called it "bearded acne" and sensitive skin. Also does it contain any hyaluronic acid, Glycolic acid or retinol? I'm absolutely OBSESSED with the new Neutrogena Hydro boost line and Olay products. I've been mixing my Neutrogena Hydro boost multivitamin booster with my Olay regenerating Serum at night and the Neutrogena Hydro boost multivitamin booster with my Olay micro Sculpting Serum (which had a very slight gold/shimmery tint) during the day. I'll be out of my day time serum, the Olay micro Sculpting serum soon and am looking for something that works better and especially has vitamin C and hyaluronic acid in it. If this is not good for acne prone/sensitive skin and/or if you know of another "drug store" anti aging serum any suggestions will help. Also I just got some derma e hydrating night creme with hyaluronic acid and some CeraVe skin renewing day cream... Have any of you tried either of these and if so you thoughts and suggestions and advice are more than welcome. Thanks so much:)
Jvanna H.
Gallup, NM
Have you tried L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Cell Renewal Golden Serum? I purchased yesterday and I’m wearing it everyday to see if it makes a difference.