BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Restore Resilience, Radiance, Vitality. LHA helps stimulate surface skin cell renewal. Rich silky texture delivers protection & replenishment.

Draw the line at dull, dry, tired skin. Now, restore resilience, radiance and vitality with Age Perfect Cell Renewal. Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day Cream maximizes skin's power of rejuvenation by stimulating surface skin cell renewal to reveal more youthful looking skin, while keeping skin hydrated all day long. Instantly, skin feels smoother, more supple. In 1 month, skin appears renewed, vibrant and full of life.

Based on skin surface cell turnover

• Water
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Benzyl Salicylate
  • Fragrance

L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream
  • "Love this stuff. Works really well and super moisturizing. I recommend this product highly. " in 6 reviews
Shelley K.
Jeffersonville
Really good product! I use this cream for day and night use.  It leaves my skin silky smooth, plus it lasts a really long time!  I will put this on after my shower in the morning, and I don't need to worry about it until I take all my make up off at night and am ready to re-moisturize for my overnight routine!  I simply LOVE Loreal products! I've never had a single allergic reaction and I've never been disappointed by anything I've bought from them, and I've been a loyal purchaser for over 30 years.
Yari🍍🌸 M.
I love the scent of this lotion and how smooth it is, but unfortunately it is very oily. I do get a lot of compliments because it makes my skin looking very glowy through out the day! I do feel that it has helped my skin though!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I have very dry skin and was looking for something that would keep my skin hydrated and looking young. This product did an amazing job and was not expensive at all! I will be buying this product again as well as their night cream
Kaylie L.
Borger, TX
I bought this product as Wal-Mart and while it has helped my skin, it is entirely too greasy feeling. If you don't wait and let it dry long enough it will make your makeup flaky. I won't be buying this again.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I was looking for a new face cream this summer when my facial skin seemed to change dramatically from dry skin to combination skin with extra dry skin that turned oily if I used certain products. I found this day cream as well as the night cream on sale so I figured I might as well give it a try since it was a great price, I needed something different and my skin isn't getting any younger. I have never used a day cream as well as a matching night cream so I was concerned that using both creams would make my now combination skin too oily in the dry patches I was having problems with when I was using other products. After using this day cream along with the night cream for about a week, I did cut down on the amount of cream I was using in the morning before I applied my makeup. When I use the night cream after I wash my face at night, I don't need to use so much of the day cream in the morning. My skin has gotten smoother, feels softer and looks more radiant and I haven't had any problems with oily skin in my t-zone and my dry skin has evened out using this cream along with the night cream.
amelie o.
The packaging is heavy and beautiful. The lid itself is reflective/gold. I have very dry, flaky, patchy skin. I have to exfoliate twice a week because of the amount of dead skin I had and no moisturizer worked for me. This was a miracle! It's creamy, thick and leaves my skin dewy, soft, hydrated & supple. I no longer have dry areas around my nose/mouth or eyebrows. The lines around my mouth is also gone. I'm addicted to this. It doesn't give my sensitive skin any reaction and doesn't clog it. I highly recommend it! It is the only product that has worked for me! Worth the price.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
This day cream is AMAZING!!!! Its very moisturizing. My skin 8s very sensitive and this doesnt break me out with a rash like other products do. The cream smells really nice and its a very thick rich moisturizer. Im 31 years old and i dont really have fine lines and wrinkles but this cream helps me to prevent them. Im in love with the whole cell renewal line. I have the day cream the night cream and the eye cream.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Let's talk about my skin and how this product line helped me see that it is in fact aging. Before I received this product I didn't think about aging skin but after 2 weeks I could see visibly more supple skin and a general more youthful appearance. I didn't have to use a moisturizer additionally after the first week.

This product was a bit pricey but worth it.
Stacee G.
Green Bay, WI
I have very oily skin...does this feel greasy or make your face more oily after using?
Naketah O.
Anyone else tried this product?
Joy A.
Chandler, AZ
Any one try the rosey version of this that perks up older skin?
Stacee G.