BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

As skin ages - cell renewal decreases dramatically - so skin looks dry and dull. Age perfect cell renewal day cream spf 15 speeds surface skin cell renewal - revealing millions of new skin cells each day for fresher - more youthful looking skin. . â . Instantly - skin feels smoother - more supple. In 1 month - skin apepars renewed - vibrant and full of life. . â . Fresher - replumped - visibly renewed skin the innovation - lha helps stimulate surface skin cell renewal. - natecium dhc - a powerful anti-oxidant - helps protect from free radicals. - broad spectrum spf 15 sunscreen helps prevent sunburn; if used as directed with other sun... see more...

Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
I was looking for a new face cream this summer when my facial skin seemed to change dramatically from dry skin to combination skin with extra dry skin that turned oily if I used certain products. I found this day cream as well as the night cream on sale so I figured I might as well give it a try since it was a great price, I needed something different and my skin isn't getting any younger. I have never used a day cream as well as a matching night cream so I was concerned that using both creams would make my now combination skin too oily in the dry patches I was having problems with when I was using other products. After using this day cream along with the night cream for about a week, I did cut down on the amount of cream I was using in the morning before I applied my makeup. When I use the night cream after I wash my face at night, I don't need to use so much of the day cream in the morning. My skin has gotten smoother, feels softer and looks more radiant and I haven't had any problems with oily skin in my t-zone and my dry skin has evened out using this cream along with the night cream.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My only complaint with this product could be its price! But beauty isn't worth going cheap for. When you want the best for you face, you may need to pay a couple more bucks to go up the product lines. I grew up in florida and need a product like this just for my daily use or else everything else that goes on top will be a sloppy mess. Age perfect cell renewal actually soaks into my skin very well when I use very small slow and gentle circles. About 5 minutes after putting it on it doesn't even feel like I have anything on my face. Thank god I have a normally fairly good oil level on my face when I get out of the shower and just pat my face dry with a  towel. I don't use any soaps on my face skin EVER. So this is one of the few products that goes on my face at all. Some days I will put on some extra makeup to attempt to cover my raccoon eyes and then put on a bit of blush. Age perfect renewal is like a perfect stay primer thing that makes it all stay put on my face (yes i know ZERO makeup rule/tips/tricks/lingo) lol
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This day cream is AMAZING!!!! Its very moisturizing. My skin 8s very sensitive and this doesnt break me out with a rash like other products do. The cream smells really nice and its a very thick rich moisturizer. Im 31 years old and i dont really have fine lines and wrinkles but this cream helps me to prevent them. Im in love with the whole cell renewal line. I have the day cream the night cream and the eye cream.
April L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given this product to try, this will be my daily moisturizer. This product smells so good, it moisturizes my skin and hydrate. A small amount goes a long way. Very gentle, I have sensitive skin, I been using this for about three weeks and I have not experiencing not any breakouts. Encourage everyone to purchase
KATHLEEN S.
Dresden, TN
I love LOREAL age perfect cell renewal Day cream. I'm a very cautious kind of person when it comes to creams for my face. I have to say I really love it. It wasn't greasy with a lightweight feel. It has a nice clean smell, it helps nourish and renewed my face, with a firmer fell. I would recommend you try LOREAL age perfect cell renewal it helped me a lot.
Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really not crazy about this product. To start with, it was very greasy. Then, it also did not smell great. But the biggest turn-off for me was the fact that my skin did not feel better/moisturized after using it. It feels like a rich/thick cream that was actually meant to be used as a body lotion but someone decided to pack it as a nice shiny product.
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for under the eye area if this cream is applied before make up itll get into the fine lines and wont let makeup crease that much but it has to set for atleast 15 minutes
its found at walmart and walgreens
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
Im a 34 yr old single momma of 3, so up until now I havent paid much attention or noticed all the little fine lines and wrinkles that have been forming on my face for some time now apparently! Ive never really used foundation, concealer, ect much on my face since Im fortunate to have clear skin thankfully. I always assumed that my face was healthy since I didn't cover it up with anything, until now that is. Made me realize I need to start taking action and start using anti aging products pronto! I purchased some of the Loreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day cream (SPF15) to give this whole anti-aging thing a try. I was amazed that after just one week, how much better my face felt and looked! It leaves my face feeling so refreshed & moisturized and the aging a lot less noticeable! I highly recommend it!!
Olivia W.
Ogden, IA
I use this product daily in the morning. Love the sunscreen protection, cell renewal properties. It feels, smells great. It even tastes pleasantly. Moisturizers, smells great, and has spf so it is a good day cream.
Naketah O.
Anyone else tried this product?