L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz uploaded by Sharquita F.L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz uploaded by Sharquita F.L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz uploaded by Alicia D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

As skin ages - cell renewal decreases dramatically - so skin looks dry and dull. Age perfect cell renewal day cream spf 15 speeds surface skin cell renewal - revealing millions of new skin cells each day for fresher - more youthful looking skin. . â . Instantly - skin feels smoother - more supple. In 1 month - skin apepars renewed - vibrant and full of life. . â . Fresher - replumped - visibly renewed skin the innovation - lha helps stimulate surface skin cell renewal. - natecium dhc - a powerful anti-oxidant - helps protect from free radicals. - broad spectrum spf 15 sunscreen helps prevent sunburn; if used as directed with other sun... see more...

Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz
I received this as a sample from Loreal. I had the three step system. The eye renewal, the balm, and this cream. I used all three consecutively, and was impressed with the ending results. I loved this cream. I used it overnight, and woke up with silky skin. The only thing I didn't like is it made my skin more prone to a break out. I have oily/acne prone skin, so my skin will break out if anything clogs my huge pores. I have to apply this lightly, otherwise I wake up with pimples. I love loreal, and I love all their products. I recommend this, even if I did break out a little. I understand its purpose, and it made my skin look great besides the pimples.
Cath F.
Cath F.
Rio Vista, CA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz
I used the L'oreal age perfect cell renewal day spf 15 cream every day. I am a repeat user. It feels light on my face. My husband did not like the smell of it and I had to stop using it because of his allergies. I would recommend it to people who do have allergies .
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield , TN
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz
Very moisturizing but the smell was too overpowering and overwhelming for me. Packaging was beautiful, but the product overall just wasn't for me. I would recommend it for anyone who doesn't have reactions to strong scents.
Shonda R.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz
This is a really good product. It makes my skin really soft. And a little goes a long way. My only complaint is that it smells a little too chemically, it could smell a little better.
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz
I like this product but wish the SPF was higher than 15 because I have to use an additional sunscreen with it. It's still a nice light weight cream.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Whitestone, NY
I like how my skin it's
BECAUSE when winter it's coming
My skin it's so dry so I need a good mousterizer to me
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz
Smelled good. Left my face feeling smooth. Did leave my face feeling a little oily but overall good product.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz
Not really a fan of this made my skin feel kinda greasy! Got a sample of this and just not for me
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz
Works well to moisturizer and great added bonus that it includes and SPF in the formula
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renewal Day SPF 15 Cream - 1.7 oz
I really enjoy this line of skin care from L'Oréal the eye cream is my top favorite!