BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

As skin ages - cell renewal decreases dramatically - so skin looks dry and dull. Age perfect cell renewal day cream spf 15 speeds surface skin cell renewal - revealing millions of new skin cells each day for fresher - more youthful looking skin. . â . Instantly - skin feels smoother - more supple. In 1 month - skin apepars renewed - vibrant and full of life. . â . Fresher - replumped - visibly renewed skin the innovation - lha helps stimulate surface skin cell renewal. - natecium dhc - a powerful anti-oxidant - helps protect from free radicals. - broad spectrum spf 15 sunscreen helps prevent sunburn; if used as directed with other sun... see more...

Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I received this as a sample from Loreal. I had the three step system. The eye renewal, the balm, and this cream. I used all three consecutively, and was impressed with the ending results. I loved this cream. I used it overnight, and woke up with silky skin. The only thing I didn't like is it made my skin more prone to a break out. I have oily/acne prone skin, so my skin will break out if anything clogs my huge pores. I have to apply this lightly, otherwise I wake up with pimples. I love loreal, and I love all their products. I recommend this, even if I did break out a little. I understand its purpose, and it made my skin look great besides the pimples.
Cath F.
Cath F.
Rio Vista, CA
I used the L'oreal age perfect cell renewal day spf 15 cream every day. I am a repeat user. It feels light on my face. My husband did not like the smell of it and I had to stop using it because of his allergies. I would recommend it to people who do have allergies .
Leah S.
Leah S.
Springfield, TN
Very moisturizing but the smell was too overpowering and overwhelming for me. Packaging was beautiful, but the product overall just wasn't for me. I would recommend it for anyone who doesn't have reactions to strong scents.
Shonda R.
Shonda R.
Wetumka, OK
This is a really good product. It makes my skin really soft. And a little goes a long way. My only complaint is that it smells a little too chemically, it could smell a little better.
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
I like this product but wish the SPF was higher than 15 because I have to use an additional sunscreen with it. It's still a nice light weight cream.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Whitestone, NY
I like how my skin it's
BECAUSE when winter it's coming
My skin it's so dry so I need a good mousterizer to me
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Smelled good. Left my face feeling smooth. Did leave my face feeling a little oily but overall good product.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Not really a fan of this made my skin feel kinda greasy! Got a sample of this and just not for me
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Nashville, TN
Works well to moisturizer and great added bonus that it includes and SPF in the formula
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I really enjoy this line of skin care from L'Oréal the eye cream is my top favorite!
Naketah O.
Naketah O.
Anyone else tried this product?