L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renew Advanced Restoring Day Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Katina B.L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Cell Renew Advanced Restoring Day Cream SPF 15 uploaded by Madhuri M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Age Perfect Cell Renew Advanced Restoring Day Cream SPF 15 50ml/1.7oz

Buy on Amazon
Alana K.
mead
This cream is literally EVERYTHING!! It is so soft and nourishing. It feels very high quality and high end. It is pretty expensive for a drug store brand but honestly, it is worth it. I have very dry, sensitive and watery eyes and it did not bother them. I also have mild to moderate acne unless I am constantly on top of taking care of my skin and this product did not contribute to any of my acne.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Katina B.
MARYSVILLE, WA
I absolutely fell head over heels for this day cream. I use it after cleansing my skin and before makeup use. Within 1 month of use I noticed 100% brighter plumper fresher skin. Im now on my 3rd buy. A little goes a long way with this L'oreal cream
Ginger W.
jackson, oh
After trying L'Oreal Age Perfect Cell Renew Day Cream, it became a part my daily beauty routine. First off, it goes on smoothly, and moisturizes extremely well. Second,it smells amazing. Lastly, and what sealed the deal for me, it's affordable! Give it a try and see what you've been missing.
Lisa B.
This smells great, and it makes my skin feel awesome. I really like the packaging as well. It's heavy and feels like it's high quality. It also includes sun protection, so that's a plus. My skin looks and feels better.
Denice B.
Stafford Springs
Great for making your skin look years younger in just days. Made my skin so soft but seemed to erase fine lines and reduced the signs of aging.
Brittany M.
Clovis, CA
I am in my mid 20s and a mom of 2 and I truly believe my skin benefits from this product already. Motherhood takes it toll on your skin.
Emily H.
Lawton
Great cell renewing product. I use before bed at night and feel revitalized when I wake up in the morning. Really cleanses my skin.
Laura M.
My skin has looked so fresh and renewed sense I've used this. I look and feel so much younger! Defiantly would reccomend.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
This product is great and really does help your skin. I seen a great improvement in my skin after using this product.