L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® BB Cream Instant Radiance uploaded by Katie S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

BB Cream is an All-in-One Beautifying Cream. Nourishes. Redensifies. Evens. Perfects. Boosts Radiance. Non-greasy, lightweight. Dermatologist tested Combines advanced anti-aging skincare benefits with sheer coverage to bring back healthy radiance to mature skin.  Advanced Skin-Matching Tone Enhancers transform upon touch to illuminate skin with a healthy glow.  In one luxurious step, sheer color + anti-aging benefits boost radiance and skin s resilience.  Age Perfect BB Cream, with Vitamin C and.

L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect® BB Cream Instant Radiance
  • "Im really loving this produce and the fact that it is light weight and none greesy and anti ageing its the best of all worlds" in 1 review
  • "This product was thick enough that I could wear it as a foundation and have good coverage but not look caked on. " in 1 review
  • "Its moisturizing and looks great on the skin." in 1 review
  • "This felt very smooth whenever i put this on my face not oily it looked natural" in 1 review
  • "My mom has used this she started to get wrinkles from tanning on her face and it worked really well for her" in 1 review
Deborah S.
Covers spots very well, Has a long lasting effect on your face, I have used different BB cream in the past that would make your skin look and feel oily but this doesn't do that. This is a keeper !!
Kelsey R.
Rockford, IL
Love this BB Cream. Great price. Not very much coverage, but that's not really the purpose of a BB Cream. I bought mine at Target for under $10. Very good value! Packaging is very useful and functional. I don't see any room for improvement. Does exactly as the name states.
María Fernanda S.
Doral, FL
Oh, this one's really good. I got this on travel size for trial and was very surprised that is worked so good for my sensitive skin. My makeup lasted a lot and some fine lines were not noticeable after a couple of times. I've wanted to buy it for a while now.
Jisela E.
Alaska
I got this L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect BB Cream for Mature Skin and it is for sure, an all-in-one cream that makes your skin so pretty! Its light weight and looks great under my powder makeup. I love that it fights the signs of aging while giving you a slight coverage. It doesnt feel too heavy at all and after a few weeks I have totally seen a difference in my skin.
Mariah W.
I love the BB Cream because it gives a quite nice touch of coverage for the days that you don't want to go full out or for the days that you decide to go lighter that usual. The BB Cream did meet my expectations and I would try it again any day! Check out the LOreal Paris Age Perfect BB Cream Instant Radiance today!
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
This BB cream is great I was recommended this by a friend and it really worked perfectly I don't usually use age perfect products but this product was great and I would recommend it to other people !
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Okay product. Price point is high for what you’re actually getting. Feels and smells very perfumey & chemical. Doesn’t last very long and is greasy. I would not purchase again. Packaging is nice and there always seems to be a coupon for it.
Jessica B.
I have very dry skin and this BB cream didn't work for me. It stuck to my dry areas and made them look much worse and bubbled up around my nose and chin. The shade match was not very good either, I needed a fair less pink shade.
Lana A.
little rock
I love this it works with everyone skintone I don’t need to improved at all it’s so good the product itself is good in the packaging is beautiful it will work for everybody I would recommend this everybody
Debra P.
Loreal's Instance Radiance B & B offers very light coverage. It goes on smooth, blends well, feels smooth and has a moisturizing effect that lasts the whole day. It also has sunscreen. The fragrance is a little strong for my preference, and the "radiance" needs powder to keep my face from looking too shiny. In terms of coverage, this B&B achieves a natural look on my fair, freckled skin. It doesn't do much to even my skin tone. I used it as a moisturizers/sunscreen rather than as a B&B cream proper.
Denice R.
Is it goo even for sensitive skin??
Susan B.
Horntown, VA
Does this work for fair skin