L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by Kacey D.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by Hira K.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Sunscreen SPF 50+ Lotion uploaded by Ari D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Protect and perfect with L'Oreal Paris Advanced Suncare SPF 50+ Lotion. This exclusive patented UV filter system delivers long-lasting broad spectrum protection with a unique, luxuriously sheer formula. It's also infused with powerful antioxidants like Vitamin E and white grape seed that enhance the benefits of sunscreen to help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking. This ultra-lightweight lotion is instantly absorbed with no greasy residue, leaving skin silky soft. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+. Luxurious, mess-free formula. Non-greasy, ultra water and sweat resistant, oil-free, non-pore clogging, and dermatologist tested. see more...

• Hey Influensters 👋🏽 ☺️ ! So I purchased this product from the 9...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Mccook, NE
I absolutely love Loreal Paris Advance Suncare Sunscreen! I am a red head so it's extremely important to protect myself from harmful uva and uvb rays when I'm outside. Most sunscreens leave me feeling sticky and have that horrid sunscreen smell. Not this! It is so light when you put it on. No oily residue left behind either. And the smell!! It's smells amazing. Also leaves my skin feeling soft after a day in the sun instead of dried out. This is definitely my go to sun protection!
Monika S.
Monika S.
L'Oréal doesn't disappoint once again! I love this sunscreen, it's light and "disappears " in a separate! You don't feel sticky or greasy and it's invisible! I have normal to dry skin on my body and face is normal (not too dry or oily) and my skin absorbs it pretty nice and easy. But I did noticed that after some time my face looks kind of oily with it, so maybe I would recommend on body use. This one is packed in my luggage, testing it in few days on sea!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Bellevue, NE
I love this sunscreen! I have never been a sunscreen wearer, I know that it's terrible not to have protection for your skin. However I have never liked any sunscreen that I have ever tried. Until I tried L'Oreal Advanced Suncare. Now I can't live without it. I love the fact that it doesn't have that sunscreen smell to it. The cooling affect that it has when you put it on your skin is absolutely amazing.
Yala A.
Yala A.
Germantown, MD
This worked really well for me last year at the beach. I am going back to the beach in July so I plan to purchase more of this. It does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin and it doesn't have a bad smell. This is one of the better sunscreens and is very effective. I like that it disappears and does not look shiny.
Bubbles C.
Bubbles C.
I love L'oreal's sunscreen because it is very affordable, and it also gets the job done. This summer has been really hot the sun is very bright so I had to buy sunscreen for my sister and I. I also get a severe heat rash during the summer so using this sunscreen is very helpful for me during the summer.
Kirstie G.
Kirstie G.
Bought this for a weeks holiday in Spain with my family in early May. Was intended for the kids only but as I'm very fair skinned, I used it also. Great coverage, not sticky.

Would be much better if swim proof, as the kids were in and out the pool all day and it came straight off in one dip.
Calla D.
Calla D.
College Station, TX
This is a clear gel like sunscreen that smells strongly of alcohol, but is a good sunscreen. You have to reapply it every 2-3 hour. It does not rub in easily and is pretty greasy, bad for wearing under makeup. I would not recommend to people who have sensitive skin, or wear a lot of makeup.
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.
This sunscreen is absolutely amazing at the beach or for everyday use. It feels a little oily but not in a way that makes you feel greasy or sticky. I use it as directed on the bottle and it really does a nice job on protection and care of your skin. also the scent is very pleasing as well.
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
I like that this is spf 50 but I hate how small the container is! On the one hand, it's small size allows me to pack it easily into my purse, backpack or beach bag but I hate how fast it runs out. Not to mention, it's a little pricey for such a small bottle.
Katrina  M.
Katrina M.
Yorba Linda, CA
This product worked well in that it protected my skin in very sunny weather, but it seemed greasy and stayed that way on my skin for at least an hour. I'm really glad I didn't try this for the first time at the beach because that would have been awful.
Kacey D.
Kacey D.
Hey Influensters 👋🏽 ☺️ ! So I purchased this product from the 99 cents only store for ONLY a dollar! I am not close to a 99 cents only store anymore.. I want to know where's law can I find this for a very cheap price? (Below $5?) thank you influensters 😘