BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Advanced Suncare Sunscreen SPF 30 Liquid Silk BB Sunshield for Face, 1.7 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 3) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angela G.
This product works amazing!!! It's so light on the skin and feels like there's hardly anything there. Very gentle and such a good price! The packaging is really good and I would definitely buy this again
Stephanie R.
Not only does this protect your skin but it also is a really great moisturizer. Great brand and very decently priced. Can be found at any local grocery store (Walmart, target, etc.) or drug store.
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
this sunscreen works great with any skin type and doesn't give you acne. The packaging is all right and I bought this product at Walmart. it met my expectations and I would recommend this to others.
Emily W.
I adore this product!! It's so easy to use and makes my face feel amazing. I use it daily and can't get enough of it. Absolutely one of the best products I've ever used. I wouldn't change a thing about it!
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
My husband brought home some of these samples from work and we used them for our son soccer tournament. Pretty good coverage I must say!
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
I use have used this for my face but, I feel really greasy. I wasn't a big fan of it but I didn't get burned so that's always a plus
Antoinette R.
Apopka, FL
Love this product! Really stays on and provides excellent sunscreen without breakouts definitely would recommend!!
Sarah L.
Lubbock
I loved this sunscreen. I didn't make me feel too greasy and most importantly didn't make me break out.
Ary M.
Use this product a while ago and I found it good, the best thing is sunscreen that very important.
Adriana M.
It's an okay sunblock not all that great it washes off right away when u get in the water