L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Lotion SPF 100 uploaded by Emily S.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection SPF 100. Dermatologist tested. Water resistant (80 minutes).

For sunscreen use: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.

Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limited time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

• Avobenzone 3%

Buy on Amazon
Joseline R.
Petaluma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very sticky, thick and left skin looking greasy even after rubbing in vigorously. It does NOT absorb quickly- instead it left sunblock "smears" on anything I touched for at least half the day resting arm on car door, holding my bag on my arm... etc.
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my tattoo to prevent it from fading in the sun and I absolutely love it. It's such a great price for the amount of product you get. You can find it in most drugstores. The scene isn't too strong and it's long lasting.
Emily S.
Portsmouth, VA
This is my favorite beach bag essential. It smells great goes on nice and thick so you know you're protected. Plus it's super hydrating so your skin feels amazingly soft and smooth. It's water resistant so don't feel worried about getting wet! The antioxidants are a huge plus for my aging skin.
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the greatest. I thought I would really like this sunscreen. L'Oreal has been great in the past. This one smells like chemicals and made my eyes burn, when I accidentally wiped my face with sunscreen on my hands. The sun protection was good. I am extremely fair, and I didn't get burned, but I only used it a few times because of the smell.
Brenda B.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit too thick but gives you a great coverage from the sun. Even though it feels a little too oily when you put it on the oily feeling disappears right away.
Jenny K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this sunscreen . i am allergic to the sun and this sunscreen works amazing . i put some on before i head out and this spf 100 lotion does not make me not get a allergic reaction to the sun . it smells really good compared to other sunscreens . i will be buying this again
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
More than a PLUS. I can say from LOREAL products. They are the best of the best. This sunscreen buy it once and I fell for him. Is too good for my skin is sensitive, it was just me 7 months ago but I want to buy back. I highly recommend it because it is wonderful
Roseline B.
Ontario, CA
I live in Southern California and it gets crazy hot in the summer and this definitely helps my skin. It so gentle and silky. And it totally met my expectations. I am a repeat user and I don't plan on changing anytime soon. I recommend this 100 percent.
Stephanie B.
100 SPF?!?! When I slather this silky smooth sunscreen on my face, I can feel it being absorbed into my skin. The product is a bit greasy but who am I to complain when I know I'll delay getting wrinkles and quite possibly cancer. So what if it leaves a hint of chalkiness to my face, Goth much?!
Nettie m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing. I'm not sure how long it really lasts but it's good for you--and feels good. Price is pretty good too. I will definitely buy again...not like the neutragena one i got....this is pretty good.