L'Oréal  Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Lotion SPF 100 uploaded by Emily S.
L'Oréal  Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Lotion SPF 100

L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Lotion SPF 100

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection SPF 100. Dermatologist tested. Water resistant (80 minutes).

For sunscreen use: Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.

Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limited time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.

Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

• Avobenzone 3%

Buy on Amazon
Heather  .
Heather .
Bridge City, TX
Not the greatest. I thought I would really like this sunscreen. L'Oreal has been great in the past. This one smells like chemicals and made my eyes burn, when I accidentally wiped my face with sunscreen on my hands. The sun protection was good. I am extremely fair, and I didn't get burned, but I only used it a few times because of the smell.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Portsmouth, VA
This is my favorite beach bag essential. It smells great goes on nice and thick so you know you're protected. Plus it's super hydrating so your skin feels amazingly soft and smooth. It's water resistant so don't feel worried about getting wet! The antioxidants are a huge plus for my aging skin.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
100 SPF?!?! When I slather this silky smooth sunscreen on my face, I can feel it being absorbed into my skin. The product is a bit greasy but who am I to complain when I know I'll delay getting wrinkles and quite possibly cancer. So what if it leaves a hint of chalkiness to my face, Goth much?!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Love this sunscreen . i am allergic to the sun and this sunscreen works amazing . i put some on before i head out and this spf 100 lotion does not make me not get a allergic reaction to the sun . it smells really good compared to other sunscreens . i will be buying this again
Leydiz L.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
More than a PLUS. I can say from LOREAL products. They are the best of the best. This sunscreen buy it once and I fell for him. Is too good for my skin is sensitive, it was just me 7 months ago but I want to buy back. I highly recommend it because it is wonderful
Roseline B.
Roseline B.
Ontario, CA
I live in Southern California and it gets crazy hot in the summer and this definitely helps my skin. It so gentle and silky. And it totally met my expectations. I am a repeat user and I don't plan on changing anytime soon. I recommend this 100 percent.
Jorge F.
Jorge F.
There is no better sunscreen producer than L'Oreal. This marvelous product becomes the perfect paren't when your going to beach, protecting your delicate skin and giving you the best tan. You get get it at all pharmacies.
Nettie m.
Nettie m.
Smells amazing. I'm not sure how long it really lasts but it's good for you--and feels good. Price is pretty good too. I will definitely buy again...not like the neutragena one i got....this is pretty good.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Devon, PA
Works great, but it does leave a film on the skin that I felt was unpleasant. My wife wanted to try this because she if very fair skinned. We think we are going to skin to her old stand by.
Holloway C.
Holloway C.
Loreal did a great job with this sunscreen! So far, while wearing this, nobody in our family has suffered a sun burn. It goes on smooth and leaves skin sift and fresh smelling.