L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Lotion 50+ uploaded by Ari D.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Lotion 50+ uploaded by Hira K.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Lotion 50+ uploaded by Kacey D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Silky Lotion. UVA/UVB protection. SPF 50.

Protect and perfect with Advanced Suncare SPF 50+ Lotion. This exclusive patented UV filter system delivers long-lasting, broad spectrum protection with a unique, luxuriously sheer formula. It’s infused with powerful antioxidants like vitamin E and white grape seed to help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking. This ultra-lightweight lotion is instantly absorbed with no greasy residue, leaving skin silky soft.

Active Ingredients:

• Hey Influensters 👋🏽 ☺️ ! So I purchased this product fr...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Itzel E.
Long Beach, CA
This sunscreen is the best I’ve ever tried! It smells great, brings on a dewy silky look to skin without over-oiling it, and protects effectively against the damaging rays of the sun. I purchased at Walmart and 10/10 would buy again.
Avi R.
Staten Island
Absolutely obsessed with this sunscreen!!!! Ever since I’ve tried it, I can’t change to anything else! It’s clear and doesn’t leave any marks and doesn’t peel like other sunscreens when on the skin. I worked as a lifeguard during the summer, spending 10+ hours in the sun each day, and not a single burn! If anyone knows where I could buy more, please lmk!!! Because I heard that it was discontinued, but maybe someone knows some stock place or something?
Vanessa c.
Philadelphia
I love the scent this one has. I don’t where fragrance when I apply this on because of its soft tropical scent. I love the bright orange color I know it’s my sunscreen when I see it. I recommend this to those who appreciate a good scented sunscreen.
Brenda R.
I have scars on my hands from when I was hit by a car when I was younger so I have to have SPF during the summertime for my scars so they don't burn and stay red.
It worked great for protection! Would buy again! Wish that it were a spray though. As a mom faster is better.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
I really wasn't impressed with this sunscreen. I have used L'Oreal products for years and have always been satisfied by them. Their sunscreen left an oily feeling to my skin, which I can't stand. I wouldn't recommend it.
Virginia M.
Bellevue, NE
I love this sunscreen! I have never been a sunscreen wearer, I know that it's terrible not to have protection for your skin. However I have never liked any sunscreen that I have ever tried. Until I tried L'Oreal Advanced Suncare. Now I can't live without it. I love the fact that it doesn't have that sunscreen smell to it. The cooling affect that it has when you put it on your skin is absolutely amazing.
Amanda C.
Mccook, NE
I absolutely love Loreal Paris Advance Suncare Sunscreen! I am a red head so it's extremely important to protect myself from harmful uva and uvb rays when I'm outside. Most sunscreens leave me feeling sticky and have that horrid sunscreen smell. Not this! It is so light when you put it on. No oily residue left behind either. And the smell!! It's smells amazing. Also leaves my skin feeling soft after a day in the sun instead of dried out. This is definitely my go to sun protection!
Yala A.
Germantown, MD
This worked really well for me last year at the beach. I am going back to the beach in July so I plan to purchase more of this. It does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin and it doesn't have a bad smell. This is one of the better sunscreens and is very effective. I like that it disappears and does not look shiny.
Jacqueline  R.
This sunscreen is absolutely amazing at the beach or for everyday use. It feels a little oily but not in a way that makes you feel greasy or sticky. I use it as directed on the bottle and it really does a nice job on protection and care of your skin. also the scent is very pleasing as well.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Did not use it that much , but definitely going to use it this summer. but whenever i used it was very light not like other spf sunscreens. did not leave white residue and not greasy at all. very comfortable to wear
Kacey D.
Hey Influensters 👋🏽 ☺️ ! So I purchased this product from the 99 cents only store for ONLY a dollar! I am not close to a 99 cents only store anymore.. I want to know where's law can I find this for a very cheap price? (Below $5?) thank you influensters 😘