L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Lotion 30
Silky Lotion. UVA/UVB protection. SPF 30.
Protect and perfect with Advanced Suncare SPF 30 Lotion. This exclusive patented UV filter system delivers long-lasting, broad spectrum protection with a unique, luxuriously sheer formula. It’s infused with powerful antioxidants like vitamin E and white grape seed to help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking. This ultra-lightweight lotion is instantly absorbed with no greasy residue, leaving skin silky soft.
- Avobenzone 3%
- Homosalate 5%
- Octisalate 5%
- Octocrylene 7%
- Oxybenzone 6%
- Alcohol Denat.
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Arachidyl Alcohol
- Potassium Cetyl Phosphate
- VP/Eicosene Copolymer
- C13-14 Isoparaffin
- Arachidyl Glucoside
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract
- P-anisic Acid
- Disodium Edta
- Xanthan Gum
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Is this a good sunscreen i would love to try it😊1 Answers
- "As someone living with sensitive skin, finding the right sunscreen is always a challenge. In the past I've gotten sunburns from weak products and hives from others. Since finding Loreal sunscreen, I haven't turned back. The product is wonderful for my skin, I never burn and it goes on smooth/feels light on the skin. The product is a bit pricey, but incredibly worth it. " in 3 reviews
- "Let me start this review off by saying that I burn very easily. I do not tan (trust me I've tried everything). This product really helps me on those hot summer days when I am outside. The lotion is actually pretty moisturizing which is a plus, and If I apply it frequently (about every 2-3 hours) then I don't get a sunburned. I would recommend this product to others looking for a good sunscreen. It does it's job well." in 3 reviews
- "i would recommend it to anyone! " in 1 review
- "It's a great sunscreen to use before going outside." in 1 review
The consistency is thin and light, it does not leave your skin greasy and the scent is very pleasant.
Draw back was that L'Oreal does not label these with an expiry date. I had to look up the batch code online to figure out how long this product will last. Also the bottle is pretty small considering sunblock usually goes for around $7.99 and up for containers that are much larger than this 3.0 oz bottle.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos