BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Silky Lotion. UVA/UVB protection. SPF 30.

Protect and perfect with Advanced Suncare SPF 30 Lotion. This exclusive patented UV filter system delivers long-lasting, broad spectrum protection with a unique, luxuriously sheer formula. It’s infused with powerful antioxidants like vitamin E and white grape seed to help keep skin healthy and youthful-looking. This ultra-lightweight lotion is instantly absorbed with no greasy residue, leaving skin silky soft.

Active Ingredients:

• Xanthan Gum
  • Polyacrylamide

• Is this a good sunscreen i would love to try it😊1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Lotion 30
  • "As someone living with sensitive skin, finding the right sunscreen is always a challenge. In the past I've gotten sunburns from weak products and hives from others. Since finding Loreal sunscreen, I haven't turned back. The product is wonderful for my skin, I never burn and it goes on smooth/feels light on the skin. The product is a bit pricey, but incredibly worth it. " in 3 reviews
  • "Let me start this review off by saying that I burn very easily. I do not tan (trust me I've tried everything). This product really helps me on those hot summer days when I am outside. The lotion is actually pretty moisturizing which is a plus, and If I apply it frequently (about every 2-3 hours) then I don't get a sunburned. I would recommend this product to others looking for a good sunscreen. It does it's job well." in 3 reviews
  • "i would recommend it to anyone! " in 1 review
  • "It's a great sunscreen to use before going outside." in 1 review
Doree L.
I like this sunscreen. It’s not sticky, but it’s a little heavy. It did protect me from the sun. I brought this after a ex-beauty editor recommended it. I brought this at Target because I wanted to buy affordable sunscreen. The only con of this is the scent. It smells like freesia and I’m not a fan of the scent freesia because it’s nauseating for me. It smells like the old version Ralph by Ralph Lauren, which is a tiring scent after you use it so many times.L'Oréal Paris Advanced Suncare Silky Sheer Lotion 50+
Jacqueline A.
This L'Oreal sunscreen has become my favorite recently, I think it might replace my Clinique.
The consistency is thin and light, it does not leave your skin greasy and the scent is very pleasant.
Ashley B.
Victorville
Very oily sunscreen. It does work but you only need a little of it or it’s hard to blend with the skin. I usually only use this when I am going to the beach or doing out door activities because it is so oily.
Fae A.
Works great for me ! It’s perfect for when I am by the pool in the hot Texas sun. I try to use this product wherever I am outdoors to protect my skin from the sun rays. It has great coverage and hydrates my skin.
Itzel E.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely LOVE this product! It is non-oily so it works amazing on the face. I sometimes use it to prime before makeup, and it works wonders. Definitely has that silky soft finish! 10/10 would repurchase.
Cheryl L.
This sun screen works effectively. The cream is smooth and silky on the skin. Packaging is appealing I have only used once but would consider using again. Purchased at Walgreens. Always room for improvement.
Carol L.
Definitely bringing this on vacation this summer. Very lightweight and refreshing smell! I like how it isn't too heavy and gives great protection on my skin. It is affordable and found at Target and Walmart. I highly recommend this for this summer!
Ashley M.
I love the weather sunscreen for all me because I get sunburned really easily and it helped prevent me from getting sunburnt and it was a good price and it would very smooth on my skin and the only thing that I would improve is it to last longer
Daniela P.
I've tried a lot of sunscreens and this seems to be the best! It goes on easily, not thick or hard to apply at all. It soaks right in after a few minutes but it is slightly sticky, which is comfortable, considering I abhor the sensation of sunscreen on my skin; it usually feels like it's covered in a suffocating glue. Not so with this one though! Like I said, it's actually comfortable and it smells great! The scent is a fresh, sweet yet clean kind of smell that I recognize but can't place it.

Draw back was that L'Oreal does not label these with an expiry date. I had to look up the batch code online to figure out how long this product will last. Also the bottle is pretty small considering sunblock usually goes for around $7.99 and up for containers that are much larger than this 3.0 oz bottle.
Amber H.
W Valley City, UT
This is so light weight and gives just enough protections. I love how easy and smooth it goes on! I would definitely recommend this sunscreen. I am a repeat user. There is not much I would change about this product.
Florita M.
Is this a good sunscreen i would love to try it😊